||I got this vest a while ago and could make a few games with it. This vest is very nice, but is not flawless.
- Well padded. Protects well. Excellent for users who doesn't like pain!
- Built rather small. I feel a bit loose in it while only wearing a T-shirt (I weigh 140 pounds). I think wearing a bit more thick clothes would do the trick.
- Velcro patches are a nice addition.
- I could hardly fit 2 PMAGs in a single pouch. They aren't easy to fit in AND to take out. I wonder how they perform with ranger plates though.
- You cannot configure it the way you want. You can't add or remove pouches. It has enough room for smaller fights, but you are limited in what you can carry.
- A bit expensive, but if you compare it to a chest rig, which you have to buy pouches, this vest has the advantage for its protection ability.
I'd recommend this vest for CQBs because you're not affected by its capacity limit and its excellent protection. I'd also recommend this for smaller people.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]