||Overall, it's a pretty good gun. It has been reliable over the last few weeks of playing with it. I do find it not to be as accurate as I thought it would be and going from what others have posted. I have only used propane in it and I'm going to try some Green Gas to see if that helps any. I did loose the black o-ring around the fill valve on one of the mags the first day I got it so I had to order a replacement fill valve for about 8 bucks ( plus shipping :P )
- Feels good in your hand
- Shoots fast
- Hard kick with propane! :)
- Not as accurate as I would have liked it to be with the longer barrel
- Grip safety on the back does not work like it is supposed to. I can still shoot the gun with just hitting the trigger and not holding down the rear grip safety.
- May have to pay some more money out to try a TTB upgrade
- Picture on evike shows a Caspian slide and rubber grip. Mine did not come with the caspian trademarked slide or the rubber grib. It came with a slide with no trademarks and a plastic checkered grip.
With everything said, I think I would have gotten a different gun. Maybe paid a little more for a KWA or TM. Overall, not too bad though.
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]