||Before I start my review, the style of the vest is most similar to the last picture on the right. (the OD one, with the velcro on the pistol holster)
This vest is my first non "mil surp" vest I've used. (I used a woodland Enhanced Load Bearing Vest before)
The zipper feels cheap, while the rest of the vest is light but sturdy
Mine came with an additional dual mag pouch already on the vest where the pistol holster is, which is removable by velcro and straps, Its not MOLLE :/
Placing the pistol holster on is a bit awkward at times because the horizontal strap has velcro on it but no where to velcro onto.
I also find the dual mag pouches on the belt to be gaudy and distracting, but they are removable so it's no big deal.
The belt is adjustable but only so far because there is a section of pistol belt thats to big for the slide so you can only make it so tight.
- Lots of space for mags (each pouch holds two m4/m16 type mags, so if you dont run a pistol you can hold 12 mags)
- comfortable fit
- comes with optional pistol holster and pouch for shotgun/misc
- Cheap feeling zipper
- pistol holster / additional mag pouch are not MOLLE they are velcro with straps to secure it in place.
- Pistol belt prohibits you from tightening it due to a size difference in the belt and the slide.
- Pistol when holstered some times snags my 2 point sling.
In conclusion it's not bad for the price I got it ($30) but if you want something sturdy and overall better quality pay up the extra cash. But if you want something that works and you are on a budget, this isn't a bad option.
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]