||I got this gun a few days ago, and am completely impressed with it. Being full metal, it's very solid - there's nothing on this thing that feels like it's going to fall off. People have said that the mag wobbles (and it does) but it stays in the gun nice and tight; you won't even notice it while you're running around shooting things. The pre-installed tightbore barrel is, for lack of a better word, epic. The accuracy and range on this thing is impressive.
People have commented on the flash hider being difficult to remove (and it was), but G&G is kind enough to include a wrench for exactly that purpose; just stick it at the base of the flash hider and twist clockwise to remove. In addition to the wrench, it comes with the standard cleaning rod, magazine (full metal 450 round hi-cap), vertical grip, and two RIS handguards.
All in all, do not let the price deter you from getting this gun - there are no major drawbacks to it whatsoever.
- All Metal
- Perfect combination of the M16 full stock and M4 length
- Flash hider comes off (for a -14mm silencer, for example)
- High rate of fire
- Mag stays in the gun good and tight, and ejects cleanly
- Mag wobbles a little (you'll never notice it on the field, in fact makes it easier to put mags in)
- Doesn't come with a battery by default (or BBs while I'm on the subject)
Seriously, if you're even thinking about this gun, get it. It's worth every dollar. This gun earns an easy 5/5.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]