||Well i got this gun like a month ago and i am relevantly new to airsofting, but from what i can see it is pretty good, good range and FPS, lots of fun out on the field. and i love the look of the M14. But there where a couple of problems.
Problems i have had:
1. Magazine shoots out the bbs if you don't put it in the gun quick enough.
2. Bottom strap is plastic DO NOT USE IT, it could break and damage the gun, my bottom ring broke three weeks in. I hit the ring on the edge of the door though :) Gun is still fine.
3.If you move the iron sight up & down to much the screw on the up and down adjustment will fall off and the aiming part will start to fall off. i lost the screw and replaced it with the screw i got on the red-dot scope that allows it to attach it to the rail. And now it is no longer is adjustable, its ether up then unscrew and put the sight down or vis-versa.
4.Scope is not good, flashlight is ok.
5. Hard to cock at first, but trust me you get use to it and it goes away after awhile.
Good things about the gun:
1. Its REALLY accurate.
2. Very realistic, I am almost afraid to take it outside :)
3. Good Range and FPS.
4. Juts fun all together, and there are all kinds of good reviews on this gun.
I would recommend buying a bi-pod and Scope for it, Here at Evike.com of course :)
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]