||I have had this gun for about a year now and I love every part of it. Although it has some con's it is well worth 40$.
- Very sturdy
- Shoots really great with .2g bb's
- Iron sight is better than any scope
- Magazine is well built and should not break
- Adjustable sights
- Hard to cock for the first few times, but you get used to it
- The scope and flashlight you get with it kinda sucks. I don't recommend using it.
- .12g bb's have too much hop with all the hop up on it down.
- Wouldn't use it for CQB as it is really big
After: I lost the screw for the rail attachment and i have a magnified scope on it but it wobbles and leans way too much. wondering if there is some sort of specs i can find so i can go to the hardware store just to pick up a lone screw.
Overall: Great gun! Well worth the 40$!!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]