||Well, first off, let me say - I was a bit skeptical buying this gun. The Stealth kit is extremely slick, but I had a slight problem with it. The delta ring (the part that screws on) was slightly rotated to the right, so the handguard's rails were a little crooked. I fixed this, and ended up buying a new screw on AiM Sports 12 RiS.
- Dboys is a great, and reliable, company.
- Dboys weapons are extremely compatible with a lot of parts. If you are looking for a unique gun that you can upgrade the heck out of.
- The stock has barely any wobble, and the fat part acts as a great cheek rest. I eventually bought a new stock with a textured cheek pad and compartment, but the stock stock (no pun intended) is great.
- The thread on the barrel is CCW, so you can mount a ton of barrel extensions or suppressors on it.
- The RIS was a bit crooked. No problem, really, just a bit annoying
- Pretty much it.
Things you should know -
- It only comes with a rear sight
- The suppressor is extremely easy to take off. Just unscrew the whole rail system, and then twist the suppressor hard clockwise. I have a barrel extension and a Surefire Quick Detach suppressor inside a 12" free float rail - might I say, it is sexy.
- This gun is a GREAT gun to build off of, and modify.
Hope this helped,
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]