||Despite being a huge XM8 fan, this gun has more problems than features.
1. Right out of the box, the buttstock is broken. The plastic outer housing is too weak to hold any pressure in your shoulder, so it splits open and fully retracts the stock. had to use tape to fix.
2. The upper part of the foregrip is the same way. Flimsy, and splitting.
3. the sight that comes with it has practically no eye relief. You have to be right up on it for it to be even remotely useful.
Now, here comes the best part.
After using the gun in ONE skirmish, two major problems had already developed.
4. The fire selector wouldn't work on semi, only auto.
5. The gun had already stripped and gear, and wouldn't shoot anymore.
Last time I buy SRC.
On a better, note, the magazines are nice, and the duckbill flash hider look great on my M4.
Rating: [2 of 5 Stars!]