||I bought this magazine for my CA m15a4 and I have no major no issues with it.
(1) PEACE OF MIND. If you lose it on the field, no big deal, its only $8 individual/ ~$6 ea if bought in bulk.
(2) LIGHT WEIGHT. Its made of plastic, which is why it doesn't weigh much. I appreciate that because I like to run around the field, and the lighter I can make my gear, the better.
(3) QUIET. Won't rattle like a hi cap will.
(1) PLASTIC. Its made of plastic. So if you are going for a more realistic look, maybe you will not like this one.
(2) The magazine does feel a little bit on the cheap side. I've actually had one (1) magazine break on me while loading it. The magazine split right down the middle. But keep in mind, I bought 12 of these mags July 2009, and so far only one has broken on me.
(1) The day I got these magazines, I took them out of the box, only ~60 BBs fit inside the magazine. I thought I got ripped off. But the issue was easily resolved. At the bottom of each magazine is a "trap door" for the spring. I opened the door, removed the spring, and oiled the spring a little bit. I placed the same spring back and closed the door. That was enough to resolve the issue.
(2) I learned the hard way. Do not store your BBs in the magazine. If the spring is compressed for a long time (2 weeks in my case), the spring gets noticeably weaker.
(3) JAMS. I've only had two (2) incidences in which the spring did not feed properly. This issue was easily resolved. At the bottom of each magazine is a "trap door" for the spring. I opened the door, removed the spring, placed back the same spring and closed the door. That was enough to resolve the issue.
Great magazine if you care more about function as oppose to looks. Easy on the wallet. I highly recommend this magazine.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]