||Just got this kit and I have to say I'm a little disappointed - unfortunately par for the course with my experience with Matrix products.
I installed this on a Cyma CM048 (Cyma metal body AKM), BTW.
- Nice matte finish
- Construction seems relatively sturdy
- Light weight
- Looks cool, probably as close as you're gonna get to an AN-94
- Required about 30-40mins of fine dremel work in order to get the hand-guard pieces to fit
- Front upper rail is about .5cm higher than milspec, which prevents proper co-witnessing with optics
- Motor grip absolutely WILL NOT FIT, at least not at my dremeling skill level
If possible, do yourself a favor and get the handguard and stock by themselves and skip the motor grip.
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]