||This gun is a great buy for beginners and veterans alike. I will go over the pros cons the nitty gritty of this gun. I have the gen 3 and will put some CONS in for the GEN 5 since i have used both
1. First the Pros
2. Heck of a good price.
3. All metal except for the abs body.
4. good strong shot.
5. Bi pod is good strong steel
6. mags have 25 rounds good for a sniper
7. the sling. This sling is the best i have every seen that comes sock with a gun i would trust is on my Reel steel mouser.
7. bolt is fairly easy to pull back.
8. good weight balance
9. long barrel.
10 . good rial systems.
Now for the cons
1. Paint. The paint used on this gun is pure B.S. i have had mine for a year and a half and the green paint is all faded. My Bro has the desert camo and its worse.
2. the plastic seem up the middle of the halves of the guns is large with uneven spots
3. NOTICE THIS I S FOR THE GEN 5 the new bolt system does not work with the Leapers 4x32 scope advertised with the gun i have seen it in person the bolt scrapes the bottom of the scope that crapy.
Overall decent gun i gave it a four because of the paint and large joining seems.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]