||Review Date: April 6, 2010 9:23a.m.
I just got this amazing pistol yesterday. It feels and looks awesome. I heard the fps is low, but I got shot with it about 11 ft. away with a Matrix .25g BB and it stung enough for me to rub my back for a few seconds. The range and accuracy are really good with .25g BBs. Although it cannot pierce a can, you will know when you are hit. You can easily hit a man-sized target at 50 ft or about 15m. It is better than my other spring pistols (Sig Sauer SP2022, Crosman Stinger P30 (M9 look-a-like), UTG Mk. 23, UKarms full metal 1911 and USP, and Tanfaglio Witness 1911). I'm completely satisfied with the sights. The hammer moves like the real Desert Eagle, so you can practice propper trigger control (which isn't hard). It's a Desert Eagle, which makes it amazing-looking and intimating.
- .44 Desert Eagle look
- high mag cap (at least 25)
- easy to cock
- hammer moves
- you know when you're hit by it
- fixed hop up (I find hop up annoying and pointless)
- BAXS system (which seems to be good)
- great accuracy for a spring pistol (almost garanteed hit on human-sized target at 50ft. (with any compensating))
- feels flimsy (as long as it's not i don't care)
- low fps (but you'll know if you're hit)
- magazine proly weighs more than gun (which can be a pro i guess)
So far, I would recommend this pistol.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]