||I've had my KJW pistol for several months now and I've gotten to know quite well. All of the major parts are reinforced and constructed of a quality metal (you won't find any cast iron here). This pistol is just great, it's handling and construction makes it feel like it was molded for your hand. It performs very well, I've used this pistol in 45-50 degree weather with light snow/rain and it keeps spitting out the BBs. My only gripes about it is that the paint looks chips away really easily, and the magazine spring is very very strong. So strong that if pulled down all the way and released it will damage the feeding lip to the point where you have to replace it.
- Very sturdy construction
- Great accuracy
- Decent kick
- Magazines don't leak
- Aluminum parts
- Feels like it was made for your hands
- Safety switch doesn't fall off like other GBBs
- Around 2 magazines with 1 fill of green gas
- 95% all metal (plastic parts are magazine release and gas nozzle)
- Paint is easily chipped off
- Ridiculously strong magazine spring
In my opinion this pistol deserves a 4.7 out of 5, the paint is easily chipped and the magazine does have a strong magazine spring but you can avoid doing all the above by being careful and taking care of your KJW pistol.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]