||Just got it delivered to me. Great pistol!
- Very realistic looking airsoft replica;
- Sturdy, nice and heavy;
- All metal body and inner barrel and most of the parts including magazines;
- Excellently working blow-back and pistol does "kick" back in your hand realistically;
- Shoots strong 345fps out of the box;
- Made too nice and neat to resemble the real steel Tokarev. =)
- Easily can be disassembled for oiling and cleaning without use of any tools (just like the real steel Tokarev)
- Plastic outer barrel that wobbles =(
- Very strange and unrealistic "safety"(the original Toks had no safety lever, you could just leave the hammer "half-cocked"): by pushing the trigger down you disable the hammer and the trigger itself. Hopefully will not happen accidentally during an airsoft game.
- Comes very dry out of the box, it is highly recommended to disassemble the pistol and oil it thoroughly before the use
- Low magazine capacity (KWA claims 11 rounds but I managed to safely insert 10 without damaging the magazine), but this can not be considered a complete "con" since the real pistol had an 8 round mag, and after all this one is a replica made for Milsim.
Overall: a great addition to any airsofter's collection, an iconic Eastern Block pistol of high quality and realism. I'll give it a 5/5 since it is the best one of its rare kind on the market right now.