||Amazing AEG LMG for the price!
- Stamped steel receiver
- Well performing, econo gearbox
- Good weight, not too heavy, but built well enough to stand up to light punishment
- Good looks out of the box, not as nice as LCT, but much nicer than SRC (realistic design, unlike SRC)
- Everything's metal that should be, everything's wood that should be, everything's plastic that should be
- Nice faux bolt with full travel and nice "clang" when racked
- Bipod is a piece of excriment! Made of cheap pot metal and WILL break on you, guaranteed
- Too much grease in the gearbox (nothing a quick clean, regrease and reshim won't fix)
- Bad hicap mag, feels cheap doesn't feed very well sometimes
- Front sight, made of pot metal as well and WILL break on you eventually
- Finish gets scratched easily
- metal hop up (CYMA brand, made of pot metal so it will break eventually, especially if you like slamming your mags into place)
- hop up rubber is ok, but would recommend upgrading to much better rubber 75 degree or 80
- length of inner barrel (inner barrel is 455mm, which is standard for AK AEGs, but does not go all the way to the end of the outer barrel. Sadly, if you want a full length inner barrel you'd have to upgrade the gearbox with a bore up kit. However, that would make this thing a full auto sniper rifle! : ) WIN WIN)
All in all, great AEG LMG for the price and looks the part. Wood can be easily refinished with the right know-how and will VASTLY improve the gun's overall appearance. Can take some punishment in the field, but don't be too rough with her.