||Received this gun today on the Door Buster Deal.
1. Shoots well "cleaned the barrel thoroughly, was pretty gross"
2. Could get same distance from this gun as my 400fps M4 so I'm guessing it is shooting around there
3. Metal and wood look nice, i like the finish of the wood enough i'm not going to change it thought i had thought to originally
4. Magazine feeds well
5. Few wobbles
1. Magazine is just ugly in orange and wobbles a little but doesn't effect feeding
2. Orange tip came chipped, but I'm going to change it out after the warranty expires so I don't care
3. "GEAR BOX IS PLASTIC" I'm not surprised for the price but yeah, is a plastic case
4. Hopup is plastic
5. Blow back isn't much
6. Grip feels just a little loose. Not enough to bug me though
7. Grip starts to get warm after shooting the 1 hi cap mag through the gun
So I simply removed the parts that made the thing have blow back. I didn't care for it since it doesn't go back much and some times on full auto it stops open. It was pretty easy to disable it. There is still a little block on the gearbox but it doesn't effect anything. Eventually this thing is going to break and I'll put a metal gearbox in it. The only reason it's worth it is cause of the door buster deal evike is giving us.