13 to 24 (of 46 reviews)
"I have to admit, after i ordered this gun, i looked up some reviews, and completeley regretted ordering it. I even contacted evike and asked them to cancel my order, but it never went through. I decided that ill just have to deal with the gun when it gets here.
I got the gun today, and i have to say, it is an AMAZING gun. Despite the reviews saying that thebarrel is loose and blah blah blah, the only bad things about this gun is there is a very small amount of stock wobble in the crane stock and the mags are a little loose. But overall, the quality is amazing on this gun. Once you get it, youll understand ore of what im talking about. But for 150$, you cant go wrong.
-perfect fps for cqb
-amazing build quality
-fits pretty much all mags
-compact (again perfect for cqb, even the longer barrel)
-Mags are a bit loose, but still feed fine
-Stock wobbles a little bit, but nothing too noticeable
-charging handle functions, but wont open dust cover
Id recommend some rail covers of your choice, a pmag, sight of your choice, and a stubby vertical grip, and you'll have a pretty bad ass looking gun. "Everything you need to know about this gun:
- It takes a nun chuck battery which is held in the crane stock, i recommend 9.6v 1600 mah
- No, it does not come with a battery
- The orange tip should be removable, it's just glued on so it will take more effort to remove
- The body is a reinforced nylon polymer (that means it's not gonna break anytime soon)
- It's the same as the Carbine version, it just has more RIS rails. And costs more.
- It's the same as the Short version, it just has a longer outer barrel by about 6 inches
- The orange tip comes chipped on purpose! It's not like it was damaged in transit or anything.
- Buy .20g 6mm BB's, that's what I use with the gun and it's super accurate and fast.
- The gearbox is full metal
- FPS is 350, maybe more
- RPM is chronographed at about 18 shots per second with a 9.6v 1600 mah battery
- Nothing wobbles except the mag which wobbles a tiny bit
- Very accurate
- Plenty of RIS railing so you can mount handles, sights, etc
- Range up to 150 feet before the pellets start to curve
- Charging handle moves, but does not function. You have to open the hop up cover w/ your fingernail
- The wire that extends to the battery compartment has to take a lot of stress since it will bend more as you retract the stock, so I worry about how long it will last before it tears
- Doesn't come with a battery or charger, so you will probably spend another $50 on those
Overall this gun is a real beauty. Beginners and Pros, please buy this gun. "i got the raider a couple of days ago and today i finally got the battery , the raider is a amazing gun , shoots fast , fps is perfect and the gun is so customizable
-fps 330 perfect for cqb
- very very accurate
- stock is amazing
-great rail system
- flash hider is very hard to get off and can mess up your barre, but they have to attach it so to US laws
-non functioning charging handle
-fully plastic body (what do u expect its a 150$ gun )
- Battery is terrible to put in , very hard because u might cut your wires/ cords
-the magazine i got was a lemon , so that sucked
but to be honest its a AMAZING gun SO GET IT NOOOWWW "I received my G&G CM16 Raider a few days ago, and love it!! It has a high FPS and ROF and is just fun to shoot. I was putting dents in a solid sheet of wood at over thirty feet and hitting a 3 feet by 3 feet piece of drywall at over 110 feet.
Came in a great box
Two iron sights
450 rd hi-cap magazine
Non working charging handle (still makes a pretty good sound)
Mag wobbles a little (not that big of a deal for me)
Sometimes mag doesn't feed (not the guns fault, I just haven't broken them in)\
Doesn't come with battery or charger "I got this gun for Christmas, 2011, and so far it has performed excellent. It has deadly accuracy at 100+ feet.When i chronoed it, it was around 335-340 FPS. The only problems i have had with it so far are that the mag is wobbly and my stock is also wobbly (this is my first gun with a retractable stock, so i don't know if a wobbly stock is normal, but it definitely doesn't seem normal). Other than that it is a fantastic gun.
This is a great gun, if you are looking for a good gun at a reasonable price then definitely go with this. "got this gun just about a week ago and i love it its a great beginner to intermediate gun pretty easy to upgrade if you want to do that
great fps with 9.6 1600 mah (350-370)
shoots pretty far
easy to upgrade
good for all player
not super expensive
orange tips is a pain to remove
mags are wobbly (easy to fix with tape)
other that that nothing really great gun "Best Gun ever.
No upgrades needed
Orange tip doesn't come off (I painted over mine) "This gun is awsome good hard palmer pody blue cool inner barrel its kinda dirty in the insides so i really recomend cleaning it before wars also the botls come loose if you contiuly use it it is a great asult gun and it could be used for cqb "Awesomatic gun honestly.
Lightweight (poly which i think is best)
CQB legal for just about any 320 to 380 fps limit
Last long on w/ 9.6 nimah 1600
Sturdy and tough
Mag wobble( tap solves lol)
Orange tip removal is pain
A MUST BUY GUN!!!!! "i've had this gun for about 5 months or so, and it SHREDS UP my friends! i use a 9.6v 1600 mah battery and it scares the crap out of my friends when i go full auto. i absolutely love this gun, i got it when i swapped out the CYMA CM 035, and i'm not regretting that. although, use .25 G&G bbs, w/, .20s will curve right. it can nail targets from 130-150 feet w/ .25s. it can hit a steady 350 fps w/ .20 an 320 fps w/ .25
NOTE- DO NOT use silicon oil in the barrel! use brass polish, silicon WILL damage the barrel
RIS rail is awesome
great rate of fire
full metal gearbox
high torque motor
worth the money
nice, durable polymer body
non functioning charging handle (you can pull it back, just won't reveal the hop-up)
have pull the dust flap manually
not the best w/ mid-caps (not a real problem if you use hi-caps)
non removable, in the way front sight wedge
all in GET THIS GUN! ITS WAY WORTH THE MONEY.
*depends on whether you want realism (heavy) or maneuverability (light weight) "this gun is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got it for my bday whitch was yesterday i had it at my local airsoft fields... this gun dos its job!!!!!!!!!! alot of people say because its not metal is suks..................... noooooo!!!!!!!!this gun is acurate, has a fast rof and great fps!!!!!!!!!!!!! For my bday i got $200!!!!! cant wait to get some attachments!!!!!!!
polymer feel is very nice
people will compliment you on this gun ;)
nothing is ABS plastic
wobbly mag....that is it
polymer and metal "i got this gun a while ago and so far its performance is good. this was my first new AEG purchase and it hasn't let me down so far. the only problem I've had so far is the front sight/barrel part keeps falling off after I've taken it off so i had to secure it with string, other than that great gun for beginners or intermediates. The FPS on my was about 330-335 with .20's
Polymer construction instead of ABS
Front sight assembly falls off if you detach it and won't go back on without help
Not Metal (Pro or Con)
Non-Functioning bolt Displaying
13 to 24 (of 46 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review