1 to 12 (of 32 reviews)
"Owned this gun for several years now and still holds up very well. Simple and dependable. Very durable. My only complaint would be the trigger pull length and the trigger reset point are too long to allow you to engage multiple targets rapidly. Besides that, if your looking for a gun you don't want to baby and will be ready to rock when you need it, this is your gun. I would recommend buying a second or third magazine to go with this. "First gun I bought from Evike (but not first from the team) it's a good gun unless you have a trigger finger like myself which will cause inaccurate shots and sometimes "faulty" shots (you pull the trigger without letting it reset at its resting state). The hammer seems to be pointless and moves with every shot which I feel should just remain stationary. The mag release is an awkward push down and causes me to usually eject my mag whenever I am running into battle and the pistol is holstered. Besides those details, this plastic little gun is pretty good for its price and makes for good noise making and support rather than accurate shots at any further then 25ft.
- fun basic gun
- good for practice with team/friends
- horrific trigger for trigger fingers
- heavy trigger
- awkward/easy to accidentally push on mag release
If you buy it I recommend getting the carbine conversion kit that is sold on here or other retailers, and I reccomend some flip up sights or an actual sight for the conversion kit later on the plastic railing isnt the best to use 24/7 "This was my first gas pistol and it did well for about a month before the Mag started to explode and leak the Co2 every time no matter what, this is not a deal breaker though because you can get a new metal mag here at Evike for $24 which is a little pricey but it's still less money than buying a gbb USP if your on a budget. Other than the Mag this is a great gun so it's by no means bad quality, I just recommend a new mag. That's the only reason this did not give 5 stars "Pros:
- Good punch
- Great feel & aesthetic
- Feels surprisingly durable for plastic
- The magazine hates you.
For $35, this gun seemed great. It handles well, feels real, punches hard, and is satisfying and feels durable. But the magazine is beyond terrible.
It doesn't matter how precise I am, or how tightly or carefully I screw CO2 canisters in, because 50% of the time, the *entirety* of the CO2 just explodes out of the magazine's breech anyway, and if I'm lucky enough to get one in that doesn't empty before I can fire off a single round, it still audibly leaks, just slowly. At most, I was able to get off about 2 magazines (32 rounds) before BBs start falling out of the barrel. I really wanted to like this gun, but the magazine is terrible. It's also supposedly the 2nd generation "V2" magazine Umarex included to fix the very same issue in their 1st generation magazine, and boy oh-boy, I can only imagine how bad that one must have been. "This gun is great for the cost. It shoops around 350 fps which makes it great for cqc. Its accurate up to 60' on a torso sized target. The mag isnt the best but for 30 bucks you get what you paid for. All in all Id recommend this to anyone who needs a good starter sidearm or a reliable yet cheap cqc sidearm.
No hop up
Plastic (but once again it's only $35)
Mag kinda sucks
Not blowback "I got this pistol from a friend when he went off to college. First off, this is a great way to get into airsoft without breaking the bank. The gun shoots extremely accurately for its size and price, and also shoots pretty hard (although it was legal at my CQB field, which has a limit of 350 FPS with .25s). That being said, there are a few cons: First of all, the mag is a pain to reload. If you're going to use this as a primary, it might be a good idea to pick up a few extras. The other big issue is that the CO2 leaks a bit, but that may be because its an old gun and just need a new seal. besides that, I'd say this gun is every bit worth the money!
Shoots hard, but legal
Difficult to reload
Mag leaks CO2 "Bought this at academy... actually pretty good to be from there. It holds a decent amount of BBs, and shoots accurately, that is until you dry fire it as much as I have.
Cheap for a CO2 Pistol
Extra magazines are available here on evike
Looks nice, nearly 1:1 of the actual H&K USP
Shoots terribly inaccurately after dry firing it a lot.
Not many hard holsters are made to fit this particular one, maybe another USP
holster will work.
That's all! "Got this gun and was really happy. It's so cheap (not always bad). And I found this gun at Walmart. The range and accuracy I can get out of this is really great for a sidearm and it only being 35$. Great sidearm. But I definitely recommend if you get this at buy some aftermarket mags. I dropped mine from about 5 feet and whenever I put the Co2 in it leaks all of it out. Other than that its great.
Co2 lasts long
Didn't fit my holster "Ok so heres the deal. I have had this gun for 2 years. this thing will take anything and i mean ANYTHING you throw at it. Its been dropped in mud, sand, water you name it its been there. It has outlasted so many of my other guns. I eventually passed it on to my friend who just got into airsoft and it still works beautifully. This gun is worth every penny you pay for it. Id say this thing performs like an 100$ gun easily. This is a good gun if you know you will be in dirt or mud and this gun can also be painted. I would only reccomend it for private games considering its a little too powerful due to it being co2 non blowback. Also has hk trades despite the price. "Your KWA just broke and you have no sidearm for the event is in a couple of days. Hop on evike and pick this little baby up. It is seriously not a bad little sidearm at all. It makes a perfect backup pistol if anything happens to your primary sidearm in a match. In all my years of airsoft, I've always preferred Non-blowbacks. They have always been more reliable than blowbacks for me. Its cheap, but it's a steal.
-Cheap (cheap isn't always bad)
-It's nice quality
-it performs decent
- licensed by H&K themselves (They manufacture the real firearm)
-fps is too high. It may shoot too high for your CQB field.
- it's obviously not a 140$ gun
- not really a con on the guns part, but more of Evikes part. My local walmart offers this gun for 35$ "This is a very awesome gun for not a big price. I used to have a Smith and Wesson M&P 40 Co2 pistol, which was great, but the mag was practically the whole weight of the gun, and the gun was almost just the skeleton. This gun is exactly the opposite, which is a good thing. The gun itself is the majority of the weight, and the mag that comes with it is a durable, in-no-way flimsy polymer mag. The only problem I've had is I think the seal broke on the magazine so I can no longer shoot it, but people are saying to tighten the valve on the back, so I will try that to stop the leaking. Back to the gun. It shoots straight and fast with a .2 gram bb with nothing to complain about. I chrono'd it at 325 fps with a .25 gram bb, and about 345-355 with a .2 gram. It mentions integrated hop up, but I'm not sure if it's adjustable. If it is I haven't found where to change it. 4 stars for faulty mag. "This is easily one of the best beginner pistols. This thing is really accurate and shots at about 360 fps. I have really small hands and this thing still feels pretty nice, when I first heard of the weight and size I had second thoughts, don't let anything keep you from getting this pistol. Also, if you're mag leaks just clean it with silicone oil and maybe tighten the valve. Displaying
1 to 12 (of 32 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review