1 to 11 (of 11 reviews)
"This is an all around solid beginner gun. My real only problem is the orange tip, being both plastic and the front sight. Was an easy fix with black spray paint but whatever. It was fine till the two prongs on the front sight broke off.
-good beginner gun
-long inner barrel
-crispy charging handle
-THE FRONT SIGHT!!!!
-stock is slightly cheap feeling but it wont break on you "Honestly this gun is amazing. I have 8 other airsoft guns, this is by far the most unique gun I have.
Not heavy at all
Bolt/charging handle is extremely satisfying to pull back
Extremely sturdy; great build quality, no wobbly parts
Shoots great and has great range and accuracy (I out range all of my friends with ak's and m4's😂😂)
The battery compartment is kind of annoying (its small) but it's really not a problem it works just fine
Other than that there's really no problems "Great beginner aeg. Amazing price for quality.
Great hop up
Good iron sights
Very accurate for this price range
Satisfying bolt sound "bolt is non functional because it's an aeg"
Very quiet gear box
Fire selector is a little loose and looks cheap
Small seam line... No big deal "Hey guys Iíve had this M14 A.E.G. for at least a year and a half and its still kicking. I have used this gun as a D.M.R. rifle. the rifle has been extremely effective for this purpose even at the near stock level of mods ranging from a systema M120 and a ball bearing spring guide as well as a stock gearbox and an Angel Customs 6.01 25 inch tight-bore barrel that I had cut down and re-crowned after I had moved the m120 gear box to complete my Mk14 EBR mod 1 build. The M14 has performed extremely well in both stock and in the light builds but has been more effective with just the T.B. barrel (goes to tell y'all that fps isn't king) and has had no issues on the field aside from loosing a bolt catch and its pin and the gas block coming loose and these issues have been remedied by tightening the gas block Allen screw and having replacement parts ready. This is only the beginning for this build as I intend to build a M130 build with a flat-hop with the same T.B. barrel,
The gun at the stock Level was already impressing me before I had started the build. The M14 is very inexpensive in cost for the quality. The M14 is in my belief not all that Heavy compared to My EBR. Cyma M14s in my experience have all been fairly consistent in F.P.S. staying extremely close to 350 F.P.S. at least from the three that I own ( Standard, EBR mod 1, and Soc16) which is very usable. The 6.04 T.B. Barrel stock from Cyma was pretty accurate out of the box, The Internals are of acceptable quality and can pull a m120 Spring with no issues. But I would still suggest a ball bearing spring guide to take some strain off the gears and the motor when using the M120. The Stock Motor for me was adequate for the M120 and it does an acceptable job at the stock level for me. the rifle stock has lasted this long and is of good quality. I believe the best part attributing to this gun's accuracy and range has to be its hop up. the V7 Proprietary Tm Spec. hop up has done wonders for me at the Airsoft Field Hitting enemies Well beyond the Majority of ARs and AKs Max ranges.
- Quality for an AEG coming out of China
- Bang for your Buck
- Not for Close Quarter Battles, I have the M14 SOCOM AEG for that though.
- Battery Space, You can mod the battery compartment by removing two pieces of (I believe its) Sorbo pad from the rifle stock
- proprietary Parts can be a pain to find if you don't know what your looking for and there are not as many manufactures.. Not a issue for me though due to knowing what to look for and what manufactures to buy from.
I believe this is a great gun for being so inexpensive but still getting a gun that's worth more than you pay for in its abilities. Sadly when I had originally purchased my EBR it was plagued with feeding issues and I have since Been able to fix the EBR. If you get one of these issues on any gun. I would suggest returning them back to the store to be either repaired or swapped out for a new rifle instead. Cymas are known to Pass a lemon once in a while. However this is somewhat rare and generally I have had no issues otherwise.
Overall I would rate this gun 5 out of 5 "Great out of the box gun. The gun is solid. CYMA makes great guns for your money. Out of the box I was pegging people from far way. its not a fine turned CNC machined internals DMR. But for 110 bucks you can beat it. I bought this as my back up gun but I use it more than my primary. The only cons is that selector switch is kind of loose. Other than that great gun for the buy. I was going to modify mine. But I am so satisfied with the stock performance I am going to leave it alone. "I am in love with this weapon, is very reliable, efficient, not jams, no complains at all, in top all of this is really cheap if you compare with others like G&G, G&P, CA or the WE, how else you need to get it?
Stock parts are okay, mine was shooting 365 fps, with a descent rof; after upgrade it with the correct parts is shooting 465 fps with .25, no need to use in auto, I am playing in semi all the time, one shot one kill. Get a 9.6v or a 7.4v lipo you will see the difference.
- Full metal, what is that suppose to be metal is.
- Fully upgradeable, expend a High torque motor(matrix 3000), Matrix spring (M140), Polycarb piston (Matrix), v7 Nozzle (short version), v7 Spring guide, v7 Piston head double ring, and you get a full DMR, the best of everything you still far away lower in price to the other M14
- Excellent accuracy
- As stock weapon, 365 fps and descent rof (not remember how it was)
- Don't play too much with the bolt, I know is got a nice sound, you will break it for sure (Maybe is not a con anyway) "This is the best aeg I've ever purchased, extremely reliable! I have been using it in skirmishes for 3 years now and I haven't had a single problem with it! I do recommend upgrading to a 9.6v and a 3.50mm inner barrel "I got this gun a couple weeks ago and its just freakin awsome! Its like 2 pounds less then the Real M14, and is like 100mm shorter. Its the most accurate Airsoft gun ive ever owned. It shoots super far and is super accurate no matter how fast you shoot it. I am my teams DM and this gun is perfect, it dosent shoot as far as a sniper but im able to shoot full auto when i have to which is awsome. If your looking for a great M14 replica or are looking for a DMR Youve come to the right place "Great m14 choice if you are looking for a M14 AEG.
-Scope & red dot fits right on
-Heavy duty built
-Rail Mount INCLUDED!
-nicely placed safety
Recommend a better battery and have some silicone oil and you are read to tear it up on the field "This gun is so freaking amazing. Everyone said the rate of fire was bad but its actually pretty decent. The best part about this gun is the accuracy and range. I played with it in my first game about 3 days ago. I was killing people easily from around 250 feet. ON SEMI AUTO! If you are looking for an m14 get this one. Dont get echo 1. This one comes with a tightbore barrel which is what makes it so accurate and have such great range. BUY IT! "I bought this gun a few weeks ago and its already been through quite a few games and i love it! I have even bought a red/green dot and a mount to use as well.
Good For CQB As Well As Bigger Areas
I Have Gotten Many "Kills" With It
Gets Very Heavy When Carrying
Would Suggest Looking At Battery A Bit Smaller
There's A Little Catch Lever Thing On The Side That Breaks Off (Cosmetic)
Does Not Like To Feed The Cheaper Mid Caps(Not Guns Fault)
Other Then That Very Good Gun! I Was Very Surprised. Displaying
1 to 11 (of 11 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review