37 to 48 (of 59 reviews)
"Got this october 2012, well worth the money
evike tactical light ($30)
pressure switch broken ($15)
king arms gbb m4 mag ($40)
matrix flash bang gas can missing top ($35)
elite force grenade shell missing plug ($30)
BD grenade shell ($35)
remote stabilizer for polarstar piece on gauge broke ($220)!
4 random GBB pistol mags 1 broken ~($50?)
high cap m4 mag ($15)
random hop up unit
black suppresser ($15?)
tracer suppresser unit ($40)
2 springs butt plate weird wiring thing
a handful of shitty .12g bbs
SUCH A GOOD DEAL I LOVE EVIKE!! "Hey there, so these are always a great buy for anyone who loves to fix things and theres always going to be some neat stuff in these gaurenteed! And ohh how this was well worth my money
-A 300rd highcap Pmag that works perfectly fine. retail $25
-a Evike M500 tac light! only thing is the bulb is disfunctional, making it really dim. hoping to replace the led. retail $50
-a RAS II rail system that took a bit of modification to fit, but works perfectly fine:) retail $75
-a m14 top Rail system by king arms. retail $67
-an AK style top rail mount. brand new. retail $24
-a Pro-arms 74rd gas grenade. just needs some replacement parts. Retail $45
-a samauri V-style Bipod thats GREAT. brand new. retail $50
-a 120rd gas grenade shell. only missing the fill valve. Retail $30
and lastly, I got a functional we g39c mag. Looks new:) retail $40
all in all, this was all well worth my $40 that i spent (shipping included) for this, and i am happy to utalize alot of whats in here and sell the rest to my local airsoft community. so thanks evike for being awesome!! ill keep buying these! "I was fairly satisfied with what I got, although I kinda expected better things given everyone's elses comments. Can't complain too much as what I got is worth way more to me then what I actually paid. Here's what I got:
1) M16 mag - broken, threw away
2) G36 mag - broken, threw away
3) WE high capa CO2 mag - works
4) Cracked Matrix High Speed Helmet - covered the crack and is still very functional
5) AIM 3000rd Electric Winding C-MAG Drum Mag for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG - Worn but is fully functional - Worth $50
6) Lastly and probably the best thing in the box - AIM Sports Dual Illuminated Panorama Red Dot Scope - (Special Ops) - Lens is cracked but not in a place were its in the way, still works great. Worth $45
Its a gamble but I don't regreat it. Just don't get your hopes up, it is boneyard stuff after all.
Found this off a FB notification, so liking evike.com on there will give ya the heads up on special deals like this. "Received my 2 boxes today. Well worth the money spent. I've ordered these the last 3 or 4 times i've seen them.
Box 1 contained:
Navy seal high speed helmet, cracked, low quality, but fixable
551 holo sight, cracked lens, works otherwise
PEQ box, small, broken laser, not fixable but maybe able to make it a battery box
we open bolt m4 gas mag in good working order
random brackets i don't know what they are.
dboys m4 speed loader, not working, a little glue and it will work.
evike branded rechargable led flashlight, Really a great light. Battery was toast, but fits the cr123A and works.
aim point replica sight, all parts and works fine. Only issue is that it sits odd on rails.
full ak lower metal reciever
matrix high torque motor. Works, pinion gear set screw missing and stripped.
m4 sling mount
random other small parts i don't know what they are.
I easily got my money's worth out of this. I will always buy these provided i have the cash, and can get them quick enough. "Can't resist these when they are available but typically don't get items I need/want, of course it is a "myster box" of sorts so no complaints. This is what came in the latest box:
- Black "Pro-Tec" style helmet (nothing wrong with it)
- 3000 rnd AK drum mag (broken beyond repair internally)
- Fully functional G18 GBB mag
- NIB metal M-14 low-cap mag
- KA body pin (still in plastic bag with $12 price tag)
- Black QD "drop-leg" holster (like new)
All-in-all certainly worth more than $35... "Received my box of stuff yesterday. Not really stuff I needed :/ but deffinatly worth more than my $35. Here's what I got.....
Tan Helmet w/broken straps, easy fix except my head is too big for it lol
Green/red dot sight, doesn't turn on hoping it just needs a new battery
Gears & body pins, can eventually find a use for these
Mounting rail, slightly used
& a Tactical headset, can't test it because I don't have a walkie talkie/radio to plug it into
I only took a chance with this because box of awsomeness is too hard to get lol, but ill wait for that. "just got my box of stuff not what i expected but still good
-a 120 round grenade
-a P90 low-cap mag
-a AK low cap mag
- a MP5 sight rail
-a M16 stock
-and best of all A 80 DOLLAR FLASHLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
all in all very happy with what i got i love you Evike. "Just got my box of "things" today. And it was well worth the $25 price.
I open the box and first thing is a fully functional m203 launcher, item: GL-MTX-3in1M203-S a $75 value
Below that were two co2 gas m4 mags, not sure if they work or not, one is fairly beat up.
Then a working metal m4 high cap.
Really a great bargain, i will buy another when they come available. I should have gotten another when i bought this one. "For $25 dollars, my box contained the following:
1. An ABS rifle grip (slightly used, but still useful and in pretty good shape)
2. An ABS/rubber rifle butt pad (again, slightly used but decent)
3. A random piece of metal (appears to be some sort of external joint, no idea what it's used for)
4. A brand new metal sling mount (in package)
5. A non-working 120 round grenade shell (needs a new seal, otherwise in great shape - easy fix)
6. A brand new (working) 120 round grenade shell
7. A gently used, working hi-cap G36 mag.
8. A like-new M18A1 claymore, in box, with instructions, safety pin, and remote detonator, fully functional.
This is easily the best deal I've ever gotten at this or any other airsoft retailer. Definitely worth purchasing. "This thing is very good i was hoping to get a broken red dot sight but i didnt but thats the name of the game i guess anyway to what i got.
1. i got 2 working smart chargers a tenergy and also a $80 charger/discharger.
2. i got 1 brand new matrix long type motor
3. i got a WE c02 m4 gas mag which works
4. i got a WE 7.0 hi cappa 1911 gas slide which fits and works
i got other stuff but this is the main stuff and i will be getting another when they get them. "best item ever! imhappy with what I got and will definatly buy another!
List of what I got
1. m4 GBBR mag
2. unkown GBBR Mag
3. Unkwown Tracer unit (IDK if it works)
4. Random Knee pad
5. Dual Mag pouch
6. Broken G&P marine Body(I need a Upper anyways!)
7. Broken AK drum mag
9. Best thing Ever!
A we-tech Hi-capa 5.1!
it only needs a new slide,slide lock,safety switch!
might not seem alot,but I only paid 25$!
Thankyou Evike! "For 30$ I got:
1 Evike patch
1 Evike T-shirt
1 G&P polo shirt
1 Peq2 battery case
1 Lipo battery
2 random semi broken pistol magazines
1 aim point with broken rails
1 s-thunder grenade launcher with broken catch
1 hfc spring pistol heavy weight
1 evike I phone case
Over all I have to say for 30$ I got a great deal, the aim point is fixable along with the s-thunder grenade launcher for minimal dollars out of my pocket. The tshirt and the polo are pretty good extras. The HFC pistol is almost brand new and in good shape for a springer. In the end I would say this boneyard box in my experience is a steal of a price. Displaying
37 to 48 (of 59 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review