13 to 24 (of 56 reviews)
Hey guys. These things can always be hit or miss. That being said, I got:
-acog sight (fully functional, literally just needed new batteries)
-B.A.M.F. full metal upper and lower receiver (just a few scuffs. flawless otherwise)
-VFC High Speed motor (its amazing, i love it)
-standard retractable le stock
-miscellaneous gears, wires, couple patches, BROKEN SPRINGER PISTOL YEAH!! PEW PEW
As a tech, this stuff is gonna go a long way for me.
I think i just got lucky. All in all, i'm very grateful. Thanks Evike! "Ok so I got 2 boxes with many random things that work, don't work and just plain confuse me to figure out what it was used for. To keep it simple I got many parts to an M4 including a metal body that is originally retailed for $70. With the mass amount of junk I got I was able to create an entire new M4 AEG. Now I can help out my friends by lending them a gun. Thanks Evike! "so far I have bought two of these things and the first one was pretty good the second one, not so much
first box contain various odds ends screws and a complete AK front end. Useful because I have the type that was compatible with the full rail system, also useful was a broken g and p 2300 mAh battery, when I say broken I mean I had to resolder a wire. That's it! Total score. There was also a functioning mag for a VSR10. also included was a small Condor chest rig with a broken strap, easily sewn back into place. nothing else noteworthy various odds and ends broken pieces and items not useful to me
second box was an entirely different story, I received a folding stock AK 47 body with the button to fold the stock missing, in other words it only will be closed in order to work no way to lock it in the open position. I received a beat up semi short M 4 barrel 2 rail segments for an m14, no use to me. No name m4 hi cap mag, which I haven't bothered to try it since I only use flash mags,a folding wire type stock with nothing to attach to some type of all odd scope mount which is not compatible with anything that I own various odds and ends broken pieces of a version 7 gearbox. nothing else useful this time it was a total waste of $35
in conclusion I think this has more to do with whether you are a lucky person or not. I feel like I got lucky the first time but generally I don't have luck in these types of things and probably won't be buying another one "I opened my box on 4/14/14 and thought i would let you know what i got and what the problems were.
- Fatty Crane stock/missing back plate
-2x M4 high-caps/no problems
-Matrix PEQ-15 box with 11.1 and laser/ laser non-functional and no battery
-4x Malice Clips/a little chewed up
- Say no to SB1315/ bill was passed :(
- UFC Multi-functional all battery smart charger/ power supply doesn't supply power but my 12v battery does
- King Arms M4 gas mag/functions perfect packaging beat up
- Matrix/Lancer Tactical Beta project AK mag/ catch lip broken
- Pink Microfiber rag/ brand new in sealed package
-Bunch of pistol recoil springs/ No pistols to go with
-Lancer Tactical Sticker/ its a sticker
-500 Echo 1 .25g bb's/brand new sample bottle
- 8.4v battery/probably garbage beings they're garbage anyways
-ACM 3,500 rd AK drum mag/ came with extra battery:) bb release lip was to long so filed it down and catch lip is broken.
That is what I received and most of it is now fully functioning. All i have left to do is make the catches so i can use the mags in my SR-47, AK-47, and RPK. I was very pleased with my box all my item were easy fixes. "I am extremely disappointed in my box. I know it is sort of a hit and miss type thing, but come on, they low-balled me on this one. From reading other reviews of people getting, amazing items like pistols, and full metal receivers, gearboxes, sights, drum mags, and many more I was excited to buy one of these. All I received was a broken g36 mag, a plastic foregrip to a gun I'm not even sure of, a clear hopup unit, upper AK receiver (cheap), 2x random plastic crappy grips, and a fudge ton of random colored plastic molle webbing clips. Complete waste of $35 to me. "AWESOME!!!
I got a bunch of junk, but also a few useful things
I got a hi capa that was missing a lot of parts, a pink dead rag
Some bbs and a broken headset
Than, comes the best parts
A evike.com torque up motor and a G&P m170 torque motor
The 2 motors alone are worth $100! "Purchased three boxes from the March 2014 listing of them. Here is a short list of what I received that was not thrown away (alot of broken small pieces were included):
- 8 Batteries (all work except for the deans)
- 1 x 10.8v stick battery (no manufacturer label)
- 1 x 8.4v large (Matrix brand)
- 4 x 8.4v small (one nunchuck, one regular, one stick, one deans)
- 7.4v Li-Poly Genstar 1300 mah
- 11.1v Firefox 1600 mah Li-Poly
- Two goggles cases with additional lenses (one soft, one hardcase with foam outer case).
- Incomplete WE Big Bird GBB (missing some internal parts, no mag)
- Lower half of a full metal KJW 1911 (No missing parts, fully usable)
- WE 1911 16BB MEU GBB Magazine (Perfect working order)
- Broken full metal Thompson Drum Mag (doesn't wind BBs)
- Matrix 1x30 Red / Green Metal Dot Scope (One stripped knob)
- Matrix 1x22 Red / Green Dot Scope with 4 Aim Settings (Cracked Lens, still usable)
- Brand new ABS PEQ battery box
- 2 x WE 1911 Barrel Bushings with just some light metal wear
- 5 x Random Spring pistols (two work, the others are broken)
- Matrix Magnum Long Type 3000 Motor (just some dirt on it, work perfectly)
- Silver Barrel Extension for ASG CO2 Guns (just some light scratches on it)
- Thompson Pulse Rifle Handguard (Just the handguard, no small parts)
- Full Metal AUG hop-up unit (no damage)
- 2 x Malice Clips (No damage, though not sure what they're for)
- Dual Pistol Clip pouch (One of two straps is torn, already repaired)
- Hard plastic Half-Mask with strap (just missing a foam piece)
- Avengers CNC 10" Free-Float Rails for M4 (missing the delta ring portion)
- A random light bulb
The list is missing a few smaller pieces, but from what 's already here this purchase was clearly a no brainer. Definitely will continue purchasing these in the future. "ok so six reviews down I stated that I was very disappointed with the box I got because I only received one item. So I called evike with the issue and they sent me a entirely new box and I was very satisfied with what I received getting $300+ worth of stuff and evikes always flawless customer service. Thanks Evike! "Happy with my two boxes that I ordered, glad I got them! I could have gotten better, but after looking at others' boxes, I could have gotten worse!
Pro-Arms 40mm grenade shell - $40; Condition: No clue
Don't own a grenade launcher, but it's nice to have (I guess).
4 x Matrix wiring kits with MOSFETs - $48; Condition: Looks new
I've had two of these and the past, and the MOSFETs on both were complete junk and didn't even work. I'll have to see how these ones are, but I'm guessing that I basically just got more spare wiring.
Intellect 9.6v 2000mAh battery - $40; Condition: Looks good, but.....
Two of the cells weren't connected because the plastic had broken. I was able to solder them back together, but even after a full charging, it shoots like an 8.4v and doesn't hold it's charger very well.
[Insert some random battery company here] 8.4v 1600mAh large type battery - ~$20-30; Condition: Works
Works fine, but it only fits in full stocks. Works fine, no complaints.
G&P Aimpoint Comp replica red dot sight - $60; Condition: Surprisingly good!
Basically, this was brand new! It came in the box and everything, along with Allen wrenches, a kill flash, a battery, and a riser. Pretty happy that I got this.
SCAR aluminum silencer with a steel flashider - $40; Condition: Brand spanking new
I didn't understand why this was in the scrapyard, but then I looked it up. Evike does sell this, but only in 14mm CCW threading, and the one that I got was a 14mm CW threading! I was actually really happy about that, because my primary weapon is a G&P which has 14mm CW threads! Lucky me.
2 x complete M4 outer barrels - ~$50; Condition: Looks fine
Got two outer barrels, don't really have a need for them. I just have them.
MX gold 1911 spring pistol - $3.50; Condition: Works like it should
The slide had come off, so I put it back on. Now it works again. Yay.
UK Arms M9 spring pistol - $5; Condition: Works like it should
There was some BBs jammed inside the hop up, so I took them out. Now it works again. Double yay.
Aluminum short quad rail system - ~$30-60?; Condition: Really good
I have no idea what it goes to. Not even sure if it came with the correct mounting material. But it's okay, I can always glue it or something (quad rail pistol?).
Tenergy smart charger - $20; Condtion: Good, but.....
It didn't come with any chord to actually plug into the wall. However, it just used one that used the same chord from one of my old computers, so I just use that now. Works great, I actually needed one of these.
Then there's some random stuff that doesn't even matter. The end, el fin. "So, let's first off say I was lucky. And for all the people complaining about getting nothing useful in your box, well your at fault. This is technically gambling and testing your luck, so you are risking your money. I got lucky. I brought one box for $30 on the daily deal. This is what I got:
1x Vest with lots of MOLLE compatible pouches [Condition: OK, kind of dirty.]
1x Evike.com Advanced Compact Airsoft Computer Chronograph II (Black) [Condition: Broken, easy fix, will describe below.]
1x Craptastic Spring Pistol [Condition: Broken, Useless, Crap.]
1x King Arms 9.6v battery [Condition: Looks new.]
1x Unknown Random Spring [Condition: Crap.]
I got the minimum 5 things stated in the description. The only thing I found useful, was the vest and MOLLE pouches on it, battery, and chronograph. The chronograph didn't work at first and it wouldn't read the BB's passing through. It would turn on and the screen would light up properly, but every bullet I shot, no reading. So, I took it apart, by removing the 4 front screws, and found that one of the sensors were out of alignment, so I use some double sided foam tape to push the sensor back to alignment and it worked! It read FPS and RPS no problem. It worked like a dream. I saved a good $30-40, instead of buying a new one. If you got $35 bucks to gamble away, you should try it. "I am very pleased!
I bought two boxes and together they came with:
1) A Box magazine (easily carries 3500 rounds), for M4 or compatible LMG or other rifles, functional!
2) A Beta-C mag for M4 compatible guns, with the left cover missing, probably not functional, but an easy fix.
3) A FULLY functional $90 Computerized Smart Charger (only a few battery plugs were missing).
4) A military-style headset for use with radios!
5) A $30 set of full-seal goggles, not bad, but terribly dirty and missing the foam. Usable and definitely gonna keep to lend out.
6) A complete set (in new condition) of "Catapult" iron sights!
7) A REALLY nice G36 stock
8) A metal G36 rail segment
9) two nice rail covers
10) A 8.4v and a 9.6v small type battery
11) A 8.4v RS Type 97 battery
12) Two stubby RIS handguards for M4's.
13) A steel delta ring for M4/M16
14) An aluminum delta ring for M4/M16
15) The head to a CO2 adapter, to fill green gas guns with CO2
16) A QD swivel claw mount for a sling. Surprisingly useful.
17) A brass AEG barrel, with some milling work done to it (I am guessing an aborted ER-hop attempt)
18) A specialized sniper-type short tube-type speed loader
19) A large tamiya to small tamiya adapter
20) A 4"x2" piece of adhesive-backed velcro
21) A scope lens cover
22) a metal heat-sink motor-grip base plate for M4/M16
23) A bevel gear, well made, no visible flaws
24) A metal buttpad to some gun
25) A mysterious piece of plastic, no idea what for.
Overall I am VERY pleased with my purchases!
Will definitely Buy again! "Very Disappointed.
I got ONE glove
Parts to a gear box
Part of an RIS unit
Air Guns spring m1911 (broken)
and some grenade thing, I'm assuming its broken..
I got a low ball on this one. Displaying
13 to 24 (of 56 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review