13 to 24 (of 50 reviews)
"Purchased three boxes from the March 2014 listing of them. Here is a short list of what I received that was not thrown away (alot of broken small pieces were included):
- 8 Batteries (all work except for the deans)
- 1 x 10.8v stick battery (no manufacturer label)
- 1 x 8.4v large (Matrix brand)
- 4 x 8.4v small (one nunchuck, one regular, one stick, one deans)
- 7.4v Li-Poly Genstar 1300 mah
- 11.1v Firefox 1600 mah Li-Poly
- Two goggles cases with additional lenses (one soft, one hardcase with foam outer case).
- Incomplete WE Big Bird GBB (missing some internal parts, no mag)
- Lower half of a full metal KJW 1911 (No missing parts, fully usable)
- WE 1911 16BB MEU GBB Magazine (Perfect working order)
- Broken full metal Thompson Drum Mag (doesn't wind BBs)
- Matrix 1x30 Red / Green Metal Dot Scope (One stripped knob)
- Matrix 1x22 Red / Green Dot Scope with 4 Aim Settings (Cracked Lens, still usable)
- Brand new ABS PEQ battery box
- 2 x WE 1911 Barrel Bushings with just some light metal wear
- 5 x Random Spring pistols (two work, the others are broken)
- Matrix Magnum Long Type 3000 Motor (just some dirt on it, work perfectly)
- Silver Barrel Extension for ASG CO2 Guns (just some light scratches on it)
- Thompson Pulse Rifle Handguard (Just the handguard, no small parts)
- Full Metal AUG hop-up unit (no damage)
- 2 x Malice Clips (No damage, though not sure what they're for)
- Dual Pistol Clip pouch (One of two straps is torn, already repaired)
- Hard plastic Half-Mask with strap (just missing a foam piece)
- Avengers CNC 10" Free-Float Rails for M4 (missing the delta ring portion)
- A random light bulb
The list is missing a few smaller pieces, but from what 's already here this purchase was clearly a no brainer. Definitely will continue purchasing these in the future. "ok so six reviews down I stated that I was very disappointed with the box I got because I only received one item. So I called evike with the issue and they sent me a entirely new box and I was very satisfied with what I received getting $300+ worth of stuff and evikes always flawless customer service. Thanks Evike! "Happy with my two boxes that I ordered, glad I got them! I could have gotten better, but after looking at others' boxes, I could have gotten worse!
Pro-Arms 40mm grenade shell - $40; Condition: No clue
Don't own a grenade launcher, but it's nice to have (I guess).
4 x Matrix wiring kits with MOSFETs - $48; Condition: Looks new
I've had two of these and the past, and the MOSFETs on both were complete junk and didn't even work. I'll have to see how these ones are, but I'm guessing that I basically just got more spare wiring.
Intellect 9.6v 2000mAh battery - $40; Condition: Looks good, but.....
Two of the cells weren't connected because the plastic had broken. I was able to solder them back together, but even after a full charging, it shoots like an 8.4v and doesn't hold it's charger very well.
[Insert some random battery company here] 8.4v 1600mAh large type battery - ~$20-30; Condition: Works
Works fine, but it only fits in full stocks. Works fine, no complaints.
G&P Aimpoint Comp replica red dot sight - $60; Condition: Surprisingly good!
Basically, this was brand new! It came in the box and everything, along with Allen wrenches, a kill flash, a battery, and a riser. Pretty happy that I got this.
SCAR aluminum silencer with a steel flashider - $40; Condition: Brand spanking new
I didn't understand why this was in the scrapyard, but then I looked it up. Evike does sell this, but only in 14mm CCW threading, and the one that I got was a 14mm CW threading! I was actually really happy about that, because my primary weapon is a G&P which has 14mm CW threads! Lucky me.
2 x complete M4 outer barrels - ~$50; Condition: Looks fine
Got two outer barrels, don't really have a need for them. I just have them.
MX gold 1911 spring pistol - $3.50; Condition: Works like it should
The slide had come off, so I put it back on. Now it works again. Yay.
UK Arms M9 spring pistol - $5; Condition: Works like it should
There was some BBs jammed inside the hop up, so I took them out. Now it works again. Double yay.
Aluminum short quad rail system - ~$30-60?; Condition: Really good
I have no idea what it goes to. Not even sure if it came with the correct mounting material. But it's okay, I can always glue it or something (quad rail pistol?).
Tenergy smart charger - $20; Condtion: Good, but.....
It didn't come with any chord to actually plug into the wall. However, it just used one that used the same chord from one of my old computers, so I just use that now. Works great, I actually needed one of these.
Then there's some random stuff that doesn't even matter. The end, el fin. "So, let's first off say I was lucky. And for all the people complaining about getting nothing useful in your box, well your at fault. This is technically gambling and testing your luck, so you are risking your money. I got lucky. I brought one box for $30 on the daily deal. This is what I got:
1x Vest with lots of MOLLE compatible pouches [Condition: OK, kind of dirty.]
1x Evike.com Advanced Compact Airsoft Computer Chronograph II (Black) [Condition: Broken, easy fix, will describe below.]
1x Craptastic Spring Pistol [Condition: Broken, Useless, Crap.]
1x King Arms 9.6v battery [Condition: Looks new.]
1x Unknown Random Spring [Condition: Crap.]
I got the minimum 5 things stated in the description. The only thing I found useful, was the vest and MOLLE pouches on it, battery, and chronograph. The chronograph didn't work at first and it wouldn't read the BB's passing through. It would turn on and the screen would light up properly, but every bullet I shot, no reading. So, I took it apart, by removing the 4 front screws, and found that one of the sensors were out of alignment, so I use some double sided foam tape to push the sensor back to alignment and it worked! It read FPS and RPS no problem. It worked like a dream. I saved a good $30-40, instead of buying a new one. If you got $35 bucks to gamble away, you should try it. "I am very pleased!
I bought two boxes and together they came with:
1) A Box magazine (easily carries 3500 rounds), for M4 or compatible LMG or other rifles, functional!
2) A Beta-C mag for M4 compatible guns, with the left cover missing, probably not functional, but an easy fix.
3) A FULLY functional $90 Computerized Smart Charger (only a few battery plugs were missing).
4) A military-style headset for use with radios!
5) A $30 set of full-seal goggles, not bad, but terribly dirty and missing the foam. Usable and definitely gonna keep to lend out.
6) A complete set (in new condition) of "Catapult" iron sights!
7) A REALLY nice G36 stock
8) A metal G36 rail segment
9) two nice rail covers
10) A 8.4v and a 9.6v small type battery
11) A 8.4v RS Type 97 battery
12) Two stubby RIS handguards for M4's.
13) A steel delta ring for M4/M16
14) An aluminum delta ring for M4/M16
15) The head to a CO2 adapter, to fill green gas guns with CO2
16) A QD swivel claw mount for a sling. Surprisingly useful.
17) A brass AEG barrel, with some milling work done to it (I am guessing an aborted ER-hop attempt)
18) A specialized sniper-type short tube-type speed loader
19) A large tamiya to small tamiya adapter
20) A 4"x2" piece of adhesive-backed velcro
21) A scope lens cover
22) a metal heat-sink motor-grip base plate for M4/M16
23) A bevel gear, well made, no visible flaws
24) A metal buttpad to some gun
25) A mysterious piece of plastic, no idea what for.
Overall I am VERY pleased with my purchases!
Will definitely Buy again! "Very Disappointed.
I got ONE glove
Parts to a gear box
Part of an RIS unit
Air Guns spring m1911 (broken)
and some grenade thing, I'm assuming its broken..
I got a low ball on this one. "Soooo, for 30 bucks, i got:
-An m16A2 style handguard; nice if i had an m16
-A full metal AR-15 style lower; not too shabby :)
-An incompatible pistol grip of unknown origins
-ABS front sight post, again, for ar-15
-HALF of a gearbox. Literally split in half. Never got the other.....
-And an XL womens Tee. Im a guy.... thanks Evike... thanks...
I guess you get what you pay for; loads a random scrap. None of this fancy drum mag fairy tale or working gearboxes. Just replacement pieces to cannibalize. Definite (future) buy if you feel lucky "Ok so honestly i'm very disappointed in this "Box of Things" because in the description it states that it will include between 5-10 items and all I received were a pair of ACU camo BDU pants that had a giant tear in the knee section. Also they aren't even close to fitting me and I wear multicam anyways so they have no use to me whatsoever. Although I am extremely disappointed in this purchase I am not upset with Evike because as the product states you can get anything and there is no guarantee on what you will get. I just am very disappointed that it states that I would receive multiple items and all I received were a pair of pants worth around $45-50 dollars minus the tear and lack of use. They also are supposed to have knee pads and are missing one of the pads. "Took forever to ship out to me, and I guess I was a little too overly hyped for the Box of Things. I didn't get anything particularly useful, but I did get things that I could sell with easy repairs. For instance, I found a $60 functioning Madbull 120rd grenade. A cracked MICH helmet that just needs some JB weld and a cover. A functioning G&P M4A1 gas mag, a WE17 lower frame, a drop leg pouch. I only listed the things I can actually make use of. I did get some other stuff that wasn't of much worth though. In total, I broke even and got around $210 of functioning, working, brand new stuff. I like the Box of Things! "Ok so i got this a couple days ago and ive couted the stuff i got so lets go through
7 mags 2 g36 and we m9,1911 and m4
A WE G18C GEN 4 GLOCK FULLY WORKING!!!!
The top of a metal m4 receiver and rails a stock and a fore grip plus a paint ball hopper
This thing is so worth it "This is my first time buying this box and it was definitely worth ever penny.
my box weighed 12.4 lb hears what i got.
1. Condor / Matrix Tactical helmet $40
it had a large crack on the back of the helmet, a little super glue fix it.
2. eagle force 120rd grenade shell $30
in very good condition
3. two g36 mid cap mags $20
brand new in package
4. we G18c GBB complete slide $50
it had some wear but still in good condition
5. cheap broken spring pistol $1
6. Matrix Sniper Carrying Handle + Built-In 3.5x Scope $70
brand new in package
7. m4 high cap mag $15
in good condition
8. d boys broken m4 mag $1
9. 8.4v 1100mah stick battery $10-20
not sure if it holds a charge
10. we 1911 gas mag $20
holds gas but the mag springs is shot.
11. matrix 3000rd drum mag for g36 $70
in good condition but has no charger.
12. some kind of barrel extension
at least i think it is
13.springer pistol mag and 8.4v wall charger.
over all a very good deal. "First thing i bought this box and man i will be buying them when they come out
x cortech 3200 chrony= It is dirty probably a store model awesome!!! 80$
Intellect J shaped 9.6 1600mah battery bent probably works= 35$
We tech high capa maga 51 rounds broken lip easy fix = 35$
2X Both Elephant g36 50 round cap they look fine to me kinda looks cool = 14$ x2
Z-tactial military gread Evo 3 head step thing- it says it is is defective- Good for props= 30$
a mounting bracket= useful I guess
chargers/ broken = trash
cheap sling= trash
random broken metal pieces/ thumb screw = ok i guess
220 bucks worth of stuff for 35$ Heck yeah Im buying this again!!!!
I was wishing for a drum mag but I got a X cortech Chrony ok THAT IS EVEN BETTER!!!!!
All the crap ive gotten before- only once lol 2012 end of days box- sold it to a friend 60$ - cheap friend ;( Displaying
13 to 24 (of 50 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review