1 to 12 (of 46 reviews)
"I got this gun almost three years ago and have run into a few problems. First, the mag well is loose and has caused problems when feeding bb's; I usually have to push the mag forward and up for it to shoot. Second, the hand guard can be hard to get on and off at first and my barrel even came out, I had to fix it by tightening some hard-to-reach screws on the barrel. Third, the stock has gotten loose multiples times and it gets annoying. The FPS is also pretty low, especially with an 8.4v battery. Overall, it's not a bad gun, but it is definitely not the best out there.
- Metal gearbox
- Low FPS
- Had mechanical problems (or at least mine did)
- Almost completely plastic
- Barrel came off and is hard to put back on "I got it it didn't break after i dropped it down a rocky hill its a tank get it. Its super good trust me. "This is the cheapest high end gun, you will ever get. i bought this gun from my local retailer for winter ops. i customized the internals, painted the stock, lower reciever, handguard, carrying handle, and my supressor i have on it white to give it a great two tone look that blends in with urban camo perfectly.
i have been playing for a few years and have handled my share of cheap chineese plastic clones, and this is a much higher quality plastic reciever than any clones ive seen.
the reason i bought this is so i could get a good gun for a mid level price and not have to paint my $400 full metal custom gun that i use for the rest of the year, this is my winter primary, with all the work i did to it it is now a $250 gun. this gun is great for people who want a great gun with enough money left to upgrade. i would have bought the chione 16 but i do not like the blowback feature in electric guns, it sounds a bit too fake.
overall 10/10 GREAT GUN FOR BEGINNERS ALL THE WAY TO INTERMEDIATE PLAYERS good job G&G "I have owned this gun for about three years now and it is amazing.
I have been in many wars with this gun and while it is considered a "beginners" gun, I have been able to outperform people using $340 rifles, and these are people who i consider to be much better at airsoft then I am.
- Durable: I have had this gun for three years and its held up through many wars in rain, snow and mud.
- Surprisingly good range: I have been able to squeeze an effective range of 150 yds out of this rifle.
- Batteries are stored in the hand guard: This may not seem like much but during winter wars the rifle will loose performance due to the batteries freezing. Putting a hand warmer in the hand guard keeps the batteries warm and the performance up, something you cant do when the batteries are stored in the stock.
- 340 fps: Players can typically see the BBs coming when making long-range shots
- No rails: Can be annoying, but easily fixed by purchasing an extra attachment which costs about $12-15
- Plastic: A majority of the external parts, including the upper and lower receiver, pistol grip, butt stock, and hand guard. I prefer the hand guard and pistol grip to be plastic simply because they don't get as hot either from sitting in the sun or heat from the motor and batteries.
All together this is a great gun that will last a while and serve you well, I would defiantly recommend getting it.
P.S: If you do get this rifle, it is likely that your friend will refer to it as an "M4", but you can impress them by calling it by its proper name: the M16A2 Carbine. Have fun and good luck! "I was pleased with this gun. It gave me a good run for my money
Nice long Barrel
Not full Metal, but i guess that doesn't matter
Barrel Came off (Goes Back On)
Had to buy an optic raiser
Good gun for begginers "I've had this for four years now, and here's the performance in a nutshell:
PROS (before upgrades):
-Great FPS out of the box (mines at ~360 fps)
-Very accurate! I've never been out-gunned
-Light and maneuverable, in CQC or not
-RoF is alright for me, but I suggest upgrading that
-Metal gearbox (although I replaced everything but the gears, they're still holding up!)
-Comes with an aluminum Hi-Cap
-Flash hider requires you to melt the glue that is holding it to the outer barrel
-Hi-Cap it comes with misfeeds sometimes, but removing it, shooting, and re-inserting it usually resolves the issue pretty quickly
-Front sight is not removable, if you want optics then get something high profile
All in all, the gun is much better and MUCH tougher than any AEG's I've ever had or used. It's cheap, so it's a good idea to invest in it (RIS system, a new gearbox, motor, and battery make the gun literally unstoppable) Buy it! NOW! "The most beautiful stock gearboxes I've seen for a stock gun in this price range. Functions great and feels amazing, no problems thus far. Buy it. "Pros:
Great Rate of Fire
The Stock (Becomes lose after awhile)
The Nut that holds the stock adjuster fell off
Hard to Pull the Hand guard release down
I've had the gun for about a week and I am already encountering problems which is not at all a good sign.
Today the Nut that holds the stock and the stock position adjuster fell of while i was outside shooting at some cans. I have yet to find the ever so small steel nut that is vital to the stock. I have learned that to attach a new stock i must take the entire gun apart. The stock itself has become lose ( the nut that is missing has nothing to do with that). I would recommend this gun for a non-competition Airsoft player. "Great gun. I have had mine for about a year, no problems. I recommend getting the Matrix 180 Round midcap. Hi-caps are noisy and unreliable because you have to wind. It is a good gun for entry level and mid level airsofters, but the parts are stock. Like I said, though, I have not had any problems yet.
The FPS dropped on mine from like 350 to 320, but I don't really care because the bbs still go far and accurately (because of the long barrel). The only difference this drop in fps makes is my opponent's pain, but airsoft isn't about pain, so, no biggie.
Again, great gun. Very durable despite it being plastic. BUY IT!!! "This gun is absoulutely amazing. With a 9.6 1600mah nunchuck battery it's rate of fire is simply outstanding. I've used this gun in several skirmishes and it's awesome. Great buy. "hey i bought this gun a while ago about a 4 months ago, and its still rockin. i suggest a new moter becuase i burned the crap out of mine. Its said that this is 330 to 340 fps thats i miscaculation it is 385 to 390 with .20 , if your new get this gun its great for new and advanced players. GO EVIKE "great gun for 140$ ive had the gun for around a mounth now and havent had a problum yet pretty decient rof=(rate of fire) for a stock gun. im using my 8.4 1600mah battery and probably getting about 14 bbs a second. the gun is also realy durable ive droped like 3 or 4 times and doesnt have a scatch :). my only complaint is that g&G makes those anyoing gear boxes where eveything is back words. Displaying
1 to 12 (of 46 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review