1 to 12 (of 47 reviews)
"So June 2014 I bought my first Aeg, I got a $260 M4. During this past summer I got this AK. It's perfect for anyone starter-intermediate players. It's cheap but that says nothing about the quality and power of this gun. I've been using this as my primary since it arrived and since then I've shot over 20,000 BB's from it and haven't had a single problem with the gun. I recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap AK that will last forever. CYMA is the best manufacturer for AK's and if you need one check out any of their guns and you won't be disappointed. Just one thing, make sure you have your own smart charger, the free one isn't all too great. "this is a good starter AEG, but isnt THE BEST starter AEG, ive had mine for a good 3 or 4 years, and it has seen its fair share of use, and it still work marvelously. the only problem that ive had is with the stock, which wobbles a bit after heavy use. All in all this is a very solid gun, and i would recommend it for any airsoft novice looking to up his game
(its survived Oregon outdoor gameplay, it can survive pretty much anything) "This is an extremely nice AK-47 model. It does have a cheesy folding stock that lasted me only about a half a year, but its not a big deal to me considering it does not affect the FPS or accuracy... for the price this is a real steal. It's RIS is extremely helpful, I was able to put a hand grip w/flash light on it, and a laser does well too. As for the size of the top rail receiver cover it is to large!
Pro's: great weight, accurate, includes RIS
Con's: top rail is to large, folding stock will brake "GREAT GUN!!!
I've been using this gun regularly for about two months or so and she is awesome!
-Great Value. At under $100 this gun does as good or better than my friend's $200 M4 AEGs
- Quality accuracy and FPS
- Collapsible stock is a dream come true
- Unlike other reviews, the stock mag works perfectly for me
- Absolutely no problems, breakdowns, or issues with it at all
- No rail close enough to place a site that I like (Looking to get the Matrix X47 Rail System to fix that once it is in stock)
That is really it. Crazy good gun for beginners who are not sure they want to invest in an expensive AEG and has several cool upgrades that come with it already.
JUST NO BETTER BANG FOR YOUR BUCK "NOTE- I have not field tested this rifle yet, but I have spent a few hours fiddling and shooting targets with it.
Collapsible stock is EXTREMELY useful
Free sling (Jimmy rigged it into a one-point sling)
Accurate right out of the box
The stock waffle magazine that comes with it doesn't seem to feed BBs reliably. Using high quality 5.97mm 0.25 BBs, it sometimes dry fires. I haven't gotten my AEG Matrix mags for it yet, so I'm not sure if its a issue with the gun itself or just the stock mag it comes with.
If you're looking for a lower price, but good quality, this is definitely it. "HO.
THIS FRIGGIN GUN IS AMAZING!
Okay let me make some points first:
So far, I have taken very good care of this baby, because I'm afraid of rough-handling it like I did my previous guns (and they all broke). Therefore, I have no idea how it will handle when being man-handled. Also, I have fired many airsoft rifles, but this is the second one I have owned, so I don't really have that much experience.
Alright, with that out of the way, AGAIN, THIS GUN IS AMAZING! I have shot this gun many times, the fire rate/fps is amazing, the range is REALLY good, and the accuracy is phenomenal with .20-.25 bbs. I've knocked it against trees a little, and accidentally tripped and the magazine hit a rock, but it still held!
- The foregrip is sturdy if you put most of the force on the top where it is attached, and folding it and unfolding it is easy.
- The foldable stock's not 100% stable but I mean, hey, that's what you get with a foldable stock. Another cool thing about the stock is that if you're running like mad, then having the stock folded makes it easier since you can whip it around a lot easier, and when you need accuracy and stability, just fold it out.
- The battery life is very long if you charge it full. I've played 1-2 days of vigorous airsoft-ing and then ONLY THEN would it die. Only bad thing about that is that the battery works so well sometimes you forget to charge it :P.
That's about it. I've had this gun for about 2-3 months now and I have not regretted the purchase even once.
- Heavy (I like weight to my guns)
- Acurrate/Firerate/FPS are all good
- some things get loose/sticky after a lot of use... i.e.:
- Foregrip is a little wiggly, but just grap it higher up and no worries
- Charging handle (or hopup latch) gets sticky after a while. no biggie.
- Folding Stock isn't 100% stable "If you like the ak style, you'll enjoy this rifle. It's a good starter weapon. The firing rate is a decent rate but if you wanted to, you could buy a 9.6v. The stock is wobbly though and does nit click into place when folded which makes it very annoying. I suggest switching it out with an m4 stock, much more comfortable. The gun slightly long and and on the heavy side. I myself exercise about 4 times a week pretty religiously and after a day of Airsoft, you'll really feel it in your shoulders. The mag they give is a high cap plastic waffle style mag that will do the job. Please please buy a smart charger otherwise you're gonna kill the battery within a few weeks of charging with the charger that they give you. The motor is very quiet as well which makes stealthing very easy and it's accuracy is top notch using 0.23 or 0.25's. All in all, for what you pay, you will receive in equal amount. "Amazing first gun I bought especially the price that allowed me to buy tactical gear with the extra leftover. I get an average of 390-400+ fps on this monster on a simple 8.4v. Its a bit heavy for little kids but if you're mildly built it will feel perfect.
Very powerful for 130+
Looks exactly like the real thing.
Takes some work the get battery in.
A bit loose but does not affect play "I've owned this gun for over 4 years now and it hasn't broken down on me once. It is a great starter's gun and also a fantastic base gun to upgrade from (which I have).
RPS:~13 on stock 8.4
FPS: 360-400 (taken via poor man's chrono)
V3 gearboxes are great to upgrade
Solid construction little to no wobble.
Accurate! Comes stock with a 6.03 inner
Fire Selector gets really loose over time. (just loctite it)
Can only fit an 8.4 or an 11.1 (same # of cells)
Not much room for wires in battery compartment. "I bought this gun off a friend a couple days ago. This gun is very good both in professional and social matches as it is highly accurate with a great rate of fire and a decent FPS.
~Battery (8.4v 1600MaH) lasts very long
~Rate of fire
~Some parts of the gun are pointy and hurt "I have owned this gun for about 5 months now and I must say: THIS IS THE BEST GUN I HAVE EVER HAD!
The accuracy is outstanding, best feature of the gun.
High FPS (Some have said to be up to 495, but my guess is about 420-450)
Cheap in price for what your getting
Clip size isn't as great as it should be
Large and Heavy
Again, I can't emphasize enough how great this gun is. It's so accurate that I have shot people in cover with little parts of their body sticking out. The only true con is that it's large and heavy, making it kind of immobile.
Comes with sling
Works best with .20 bbs
The battery may break and its hard to get into the upper receiver
About 340 fps Displaying
1 to 12 (of 47 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review