1 to 12 (of 42 reviews)
THIS FRIGGIN GUN IS AMAZING!
Okay let me make some points first:
So far, I have taken very good care of this baby, because I'm afraid of rough-handling it like I did my previous guns (and they all broke). Therefore, I have no idea how it will handle when being man-handled. Also, I have fired many airsoft rifles, but this is the second one I have owned, so I don't really have that much experience.
Alright, with that out of the way, AGAIN, THIS GUN IS AMAZING! I have shot this gun many times, the fire rate/fps is amazing, the range is REALLY good, and the accuracy is phenomenal with .20-.25 bbs. I've knocked it against trees a little, and accidentally tripped and the magazine hit a rock, but it still held!
- The foregrip is sturdy if you put most of the force on the top where it is attached, and folding it and unfolding it is easy.
- The foldable stock's not 100% stable but I mean, hey, that's what you get with a foldable stock. Another cool thing about the stock is that if you're running like mad, then having the stock folded makes it easier since you can whip it around a lot easier, and when you need accuracy and stability, just fold it out.
- The battery life is very long if you charge it full. I've played 1-2 days of vigorous airsoft-ing and then ONLY THEN would it die. Only bad thing about that is that the battery works so well sometimes you forget to charge it :P.
That's about it. I've had this gun for about 2-3 months now and I have not regretted the purchase even once.
- Heavy (I like weight to my guns)
- Acurrate/Firerate/FPS are all good
- some things get loose/sticky after a lot of use... i.e.:
- Foregrip is a little wiggly, but just grap it higher up and no worries
- Charging handle (or hopup latch) gets sticky after a while. no biggie.
- Folding Stock isn't 100% stable "If you like the ak style, you'll enjoy this rifle. It's a good starter weapon. The firing rate is a decent rate but if you wanted to, you could buy a 9.6v. The stock is wobbly though and does nit click into place when folded which makes it very annoying. I suggest switching it out with an m4 stock, much more comfortable. The gun slightly long and and on the heavy side. I myself exercise about 4 times a week pretty religiously and after a day of Airsoft, you'll really feel it in your shoulders. The mag they give is a high cap plastic waffle style mag that will do the job. Please please buy a smart charger otherwise you're gonna kill the battery within a few weeks of charging with the charger that they give you. The motor is very quiet as well which makes stealthing very easy and it's accuracy is top notch using 0.23 or 0.25's. All in all, for what you pay, you will receive in equal amount. "Amazing first gun I bought especially the price that allowed me to buy tactical gear with the extra leftover. I get an average of 390-400+ fps on this monster on a simple 8.4v. Its a bit heavy for little kids but if you're mildly built it will feel perfect.
Very powerful for 130+
Looks exactly like the real thing.
Takes some work the get battery in.
A bit loose but does not affect play "I've owned this gun for over 4 years now and it hasn't broken down on me once. It is a great starter's gun and also a fantastic base gun to upgrade from (which I have).
RPS:~13 on stock 8.4
FPS: 360-400 (taken via poor man's chrono)
V3 gearboxes are great to upgrade
Solid construction little to no wobble.
Accurate! Comes stock with a 6.03 inner
Fire Selector gets really loose over time. (just loctite it)
Can only fit an 8.4 or an 11.1 (same # of cells)
Not much room for wires in battery compartment. "I bought this gun off a friend a couple days ago. This gun is very good both in professional and social matches as it is highly accurate with a great rate of fire and a decent FPS.
~Battery (8.4v 1600MaH) lasts very long
~Rate of fire
~Some parts of the gun are pointy and hurt "I have owned this gun for about 5 months now and I must say: THIS IS THE BEST GUN I HAVE EVER HAD!
The accuracy is outstanding, best feature of the gun.
High FPS (Some have said to be up to 495, but my guess is about 420-450)
Cheap in price for what your getting
Clip size isn't as great as it should be
Large and Heavy
Again, I can't emphasize enough how great this gun is. It's so accurate that I have shot people in cover with little parts of their body sticking out. The only true con is that it's large and heavy, making it kind of immobile.
Comes with sling
Works best with .20 bbs
The battery may break and its hard to get into the upper receiver
About 340 fps "this gun is amazing. ive had it for over a year now and ive had almost no problems whatsoever, as the other reviews might say, it does have a slight wobble in the folding stock, but thats expected from a folding stock.... going through a battle with this, theres very little that can beat this... i am a stealthy guy so i like the semi auto feature, i took three stray shots at my friend from about 100' away, he said later that he heard the first shot ring out, froze, and a leaf fell right in front of his face...
high grade plastic on the foregrip, pistol grip, and folding stock
flash hiderr mountable
only thing ive found, the stock is a bit wobbly (holds up fine though) "If I had to describe this gun in one work it would be beautiful. This gun operates so smoothly.i have had it for a couple months now and it has prover reliable, just like the real ak47s
Good fps 360-370 with .25s
The pistol grip is so comfortable
Forward grip is nice
Stock seems durable
Ris is sturdy
Hopup is easy to dial in
Metal where it needs to be
DURABLE (mine has only gone down once on me And that was after it fell 6ft. Even then only the hopup was popped out)
If I had to be a perfectionist...
A little bit of stock wobble
Mag is plastic
No real flash hider
Stock folded blocks fire selector
Average rps (14)
Not very much battery space (wire to the front? Small type battery?)
Overall: buy this gun. It is a true work of art and, with a few upgrades, can be a pro grade gun. "I love this GUN. Well worth the money you spend on it not easy to break internals are very dependable. whould reccomend this gun to anyone. only con is its low rof but it makes up for it in accuracy. the folding stock makes it perfect for outdoor and cqb use. ak's in real life dnt hav a high rof so im guessing they were trying to get close to the real life thing. you can bring ur rof up a bit with a larger 9.6v battery. "It works well with 0.2s but if u want accuracy, i always use 0.25s but nothing bigger. 0.23s are the best i recommend if u don't want it 2 jam up because i used 0.28 and my gun jammed evry 5-6 shots "Great gun, with a few drawbacks
Comes with a great battery and a good mag
Stock wobbles a little
Front vertical handgrip wobbles quite a bit
Hop up cover wobbles
Small battery compartment but no need to upgrade battery or use external battery cause it does work
All in all, it is a great gun for a great price. You dont notice the stock wobble on the field( not much of it) but the forward vertical handgrip does wobble and the other handgrip does too the tiniest bit. Not the solidest gun but will still last you a long time
3.5 - 4 stars Displaying
1 to 12 (of 42 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review