13 to 24 (of 32 reviews)
"This gun is amazing!
-Can be fired quickly
-Hi-CAPA compatible parts
-Hop-up is a pain to get to
-After several hundred shots, the screws will loosen slightly (easy fix)
All in all, this gun is way worth ordering. It's a beast to use and scares people away! Highly recommended.
PS: I preordered this gun, but it I got it right away as if it were in stock. Thanks evike. "Fantastic gun, I love it!
Nicely weighted gun
the right side of the safety switch is loose
one of the mags was leaky
Overall, this thing is fantastic. It should be a crime to have this much fun with a single gun. "Awesome gun. It feels great, shoots straight, kicks hard, and dwarfs all other pistols of its price.
Shoots very straight (thanks to very long barrel)
Reaches 100 feet with no hop easily
Rear sight is adjustable for precision
Mag release is position so you won't accidentally drop the mag
Mag was plastic bottom to prevent damage if dropped
Mag holds enough gas for nearly two full uses (around 50 shots)
Barrel does not move when firing due to front sight assembly
Facts (these can be either pros or cons):
Is very big (and intimidating)
Is very loud (and intimidating)
Hop is a little hard to get to
Can be hard to find a holster big enough
All in all, I love it! The only thing I have against it is that it doesn't have unlimited ammo. "Very fun,big,heavy,loud,just amazing,it's truly scary
30 Round mags
Hard to find a holster
I can't afford another one so I can duel wield
I would recommend this to someone who wants a good blowback with lots of mag capacity,it's good in accuracy due to the 7 inch barrel,and it's the best airsoft gun I've ever owned.its worth the price! "I love this gun, got it in the mail a week ago and been shooting it ever since, has a nice kick to it and sound, although I noticed after the 2nd day of using it the front end got a little wobbly.. that's really easy to fix though, just tighten up the 2 screws in the front and it'll be back to normal, also I noticed its a lot lighter than me other 1911 which surprised me, but seeing how it's built I guess it would make sense.
So, to the pros and cons.
╟◄Lighter than my other handguns (could be a con to other people.. but I find it to be a serious pro)►
╟◄Meat tenderizer at the front for when you need it►
╟◄Front sight having the green tube or whatever, making it easier to aim►
╟◄Great for intimidating/scaring your friends/brother(s) in a BB Gun battle►
╟◄Front end gets wobbly after a couple days of use (easy fix)►
╟◄Forgot to buy a 2nd one for epic dual wielding action►
╚════&- amp;#9552;════&#- 9552;═════- ═════&- #9552;═════- ;═════&- ;#9552;════λ- 2;═══╝
Overall.. you can't go wrong with buying this gun, little to no cons with this thing and performs well, it is a MUST buy. "you see this gun above? you need it. just having this thing in your possesion will thin out the enemy ranks. Seriously.
It has a frickin meat tenderizer
hard to find holster
Front end wobbly (i heard this can be fixed, but i dont know how)
one of my mags leaks
My only true problem with this gun is that i dont have 7 of them. "I got this gun as a gift the other day and it's everything I had hoped it would be.
Mags slide out easily
Lots of upgrades available
Right safety lever is a little loose "I love 1911s. So when I saw this over-the-top, 11" long pistol, I knew I had to buy it. When I opened it I noticed that they used the Styrofoam from WE's "Luger" series, and there was a dent in the box. I continued to unpackage it from the box. I was really excited to shoot it, but more often than not, instead of shooting the bb, it would roll out of the barrel. This kept on happening for while, but then pulling the trigger once would make it go full auto and expel all of the gas. Instead of tinkering with it, I sent it to Evike. When it came back, it used the same Styrofoam, but in a different box, and they replaced the gun. I got it out, shot it, and bbs would roll out of the barrel. Again. I continued to shoot the gun and they now shoot more often than not.
-It looks AWESOME!
-It is a WE Hi-CAPA.
-Has an awesome inner-barrel (the length of the outer barrel).
-Mag holds 30+1 rounds.
-Shoots true and far (when it shoots).
-The weight. It feels amazing in your hand.
-Obviously the fact that two Hi-CAPAs in a row had the same problem means there may be a design flaw.
-On the last shot of gas the slide doesn't go all the way back.
-The WE mags aren't the best.
-the gun is long, so it hits your leg if you use a standard drop-leg holster.
Overall I think that WE could improve the inner workings, but besides that little hic-up, it is a great pistol.
P.S. Always use a "Holy Cow" special if possible. "Pros:
- 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel, 170mm long
- very, very precise
- cool, uncommon look
- lighter than it says
- powerful, works with co2 mags as well
- rail supports accessories
- feels solid
- need to screw 2 screws when you get it or the front is loose (the screws are under the lower outer barrel, you need to take the gun apart to access them. seems to happen on all guns)
- box pre-opened and severely damaged, missing foam (but gun was ok) "I love this pistol, it performs great and has amazing accuracy for the range. The only thing I don't like is I can't find a holster to fit this pistol in. "I got this gun a few months ago and was immediately blown away by it. This gun is awesome, the only problem I had was that it did not come with the threaded tip, or any orange tip for that matter. I still love this gun. It is the best GBB I've ever had. "Okay so i just got this gun about a week ago and its by far my favorite pistol. Its heavy, very intimidating, it has a 14mm threaded barrel and its accurate. I play at in indoor cqb field and I have used it as a primary with a tracer unit at a night game. I know that sounds ridiculous, and some of the people thought it was, but by the end of the night they all knew who i was. It don't have a problem with it fitting in my holster, the only thing is it sticks out slightly far. Displaying
13 to 24 (of 32 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review