13 to 24 (of 28 reviews)
"I love this gun, got it in the mail a week ago and been shooting it ever since, has a nice kick to it and sound, although I noticed after the 2nd day of using it the front end got a little wobbly.. that's really easy to fix though, just tighten up the 2 screws in the front and it'll be back to normal, also I noticed its a lot lighter than me other 1911 which surprised me, but seeing how it's built I guess it would make sense.
So, to the pros and cons.
╟◄Lighter than my other handguns (could be a con to other people.. but I find it to be a serious pro)►
╟◄Meat tenderizer at the front for when you need it►
╟◄Front sight having the green tube or whatever, making it easier to aim►
╟◄Great for intimidating/scaring your friends/brother(s) in a BB Gun battle►
╟◄Front end gets wobbly after a couple days of use (easy fix)►
╟◄Forgot to buy a 2nd one for epic dual wielding action►
╚════&- amp;#9552;════&#- 9552;═════- ═════&- #9552;═════- ;═════&- ;#9552;════λ- 2;═══╝
Overall.. you can't go wrong with buying this gun, little to no cons with this thing and performs well, it is a MUST buy. "you see this gun above? you need it. just having this thing in your possesion will thin out the enemy ranks. Seriously.
It has a frickin meat tenderizer
hard to find holster
Front end wobbly (i heard this can be fixed, but i dont know how)
one of my mags leaks
My only true problem with this gun is that i dont have 7 of them. "I got this gun as a gift the other day and it's everything I had hoped it would be.
Mags slide out easily
Lots of upgrades available
Right safety lever is a little loose "I love 1911s. So when I saw this over-the-top, 11" long pistol, I knew I had to buy it. When I opened it I noticed that they used the Styrofoam from WE's "Luger" series, and there was a dent in the box. I continued to unpackage it from the box. I was really excited to shoot it, but more often than not, instead of shooting the bb, it would roll out of the barrel. This kept on happening for while, but then pulling the trigger once would make it go full auto and expel all of the gas. Instead of tinkering with it, I sent it to Evike. When it came back, it used the same Styrofoam, but in a different box, and they replaced the gun. I got it out, shot it, and bbs would roll out of the barrel. Again. I continued to shoot the gun and they now shoot more often than not.
-It looks AWESOME!
-It is a WE Hi-CAPA.
-Has an awesome inner-barrel (the length of the outer barrel).
-Mag holds 30+1 rounds.
-Shoots true and far (when it shoots).
-The weight. It feels amazing in your hand.
-Obviously the fact that two Hi-CAPAs in a row had the same problem means there may be a design flaw.
-On the last shot of gas the slide doesn't go all the way back.
-The WE mags aren't the best.
-the gun is long, so it hits your leg if you use a standard drop-leg holster.
Overall I think that WE could improve the inner workings, but besides that little hic-up, it is a great pistol.
P.S. Always use a "Holy Cow" special if possible. "Pros:
- 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel, 170mm long
- very, very precise
- cool, uncommon look
- lighter than it says
- powerful, works with co2 mags as well
- rail supports accessories
- feels solid
- need to screw 2 screws when you get it or the front is loose (the screws are under the lower outer barrel, you need to take the gun apart to access them. seems to happen on all guns)
- box pre-opened and severely damaged, missing foam (but gun was ok) "I love this pistol, it performs great and has amazing accuracy for the range. The only thing I don't like is I can't find a holster to fit this pistol in. "I got this gun a few months ago and was immediately blown away by it. This gun is awesome, the only problem I had was that it did not come with the threaded tip, or any orange tip for that matter. I still love this gun. It is the best GBB I've ever had. "Okay so i just got this gun about a week ago and its by far my favorite pistol. Its heavy, very intimidating, it has a 14mm threaded barrel and its accurate. I play at in indoor cqb field and I have used it as a primary with a tracer unit at a night game. I know that sounds ridiculous, and some of the people thought it was, but by the end of the night they all knew who i was. It don't have a problem with it fitting in my holster, the only thing is it sticks out slightly far. "This is an excellent pistol. the bottom rail is a convenient mount for lasers and flashlights. the only issue i have found is trying to find a holster that will house this beast of a gun. other than that it is a great sidearm or even a primary in CQB games. this is prime quality one would expect from WE-Tech. "I bought this gun because 1. It looks cool (yes thats important to me) 2. it seemed to be durable. My personal opinion of this gun is that it is amazing in everyway and I love it. if you dont own this, or are thinking of buying this. Stop hesitating. buy it, im glad I did :D "i got this gun almost a year ago and I love it. the only problem I had was I accidentally dropped the mag it came with and the cover on the bottom broke. all the guys I play against are more intimidated by the way it looks and the way it sounds. I would deffinatly recomend it to another player, that I don't play against. it fires accurately and fast. I would like to make a comment directly to evike for finding something to assist with mag loading, the attachments for quick loaders don't work. I am using a twisted up paper clip to pull the spring down for bb loading. "Just got mine yesterday and its amazing! Quite long compared to what I thought. shoots hard and pretty straight right out of the box. mine didn't come with a manual though so not sure about disassembly yet. kinda bummed about that. fantastic gun for the price especially since you can get an extra mag for one $3 right now! Displaying
13 to 24 (of 28 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review