1 to 12 (of 50 reviews)
"Very good quality for a $30 sniper rifle. The Bolt Action mech provides a realistic touch although the cocking mechanism is very strong and hard to pull back if you are trying to do it many times. (Giggety) For example you will get really tired of cocking it back (giggety) if your taking 50+ shots. It is insanely light and easy to carry. I'm not a fan of the week plastic used on the cocking mechanism because it may bend(giggety) and I will be sad if it breaks and renders the gun useless. Highly recommended if your not going to abuse it like a real military grade gun. "Pros:
Sturdy, solid all-plastic build that isn't heavy and also not easy to bend
Working RIS rails - my red dot sight fits easily on it
Not easy to get the mag to lock into place (but it gets easier when you use the gun more and break into it)
Cocking mechanism can bend out of place if you pull it at an angle
Unadjustable Hopup - any BBs lighter than .25 will fly straight up like a rocket "I had this gun for a month and here are some bad things, but over all its not a bad gun 7/10.
-the iron sights dont work(accuracy).
-sometimes the mag thing that you pull down gets stuck on the other side disabling you to load it( although it is a quick easy fix it still is annoying).
That is all the problems i have experienced so far and you may consider getting .25g bbs because .2 go up and are not as accurate. "this was my 2nd airsoft gun and is still my best, it is a great gun for amateurs and the price is great!
although a lot of the vsr's and l96's etc.. out range it, it still has good range and in my opinion the player make more difference than the gun (but a good gun helps), when used right in a game it is pretty effective, i've had games where a i got all the other team out because i used it right!
metal pullback and sight
the clip release and sling mount break pretty easily but the clip still stays fine
the acog sight is awful
little thing break easy
all in all it is a 7/10
nothing that actually matters breaks easily. "This was my first sniper rifle I ever got, and I really don't like it.
- Ok Weight for plastic
- Adjustable iron sight
- Comes with lots of accessories
- Shoots really far
- Paint chips of EASILY on the top part of the gun ( Where the iron sights are) , and I mean it. I just rub it with my finger and black paint goes on my finger, exposing a bad metallic copper color.
- Magazine had problems feeding to the gun, to the point where I can only feed it by putting through the muzzle of the gun
- Of course the scope is not accurate
- Flashlight is good
- First couple of times cocking it is very hard "This is a great gun open sights i shot a 2in grouping at about 35 to 40yds standing, but it does take a bit of play with the hopup. great gun!
op for the price
has agreat feel to it
hard to cock until u get a 100 rounds through it "First of all I know you guys want a pro and cons list... here
the sights rock
mag hold a great capacity for a sniper
AMAZING with $13 scope (4x-20)
Nothing except for the sling clips.
**I recommend pouring some crazy glue over the front sight and sling clips if you want them to stay on. The sights need to really be smashed to fall off, but you can't be too careful!** "This was the first airsoft gun I ever bought. You definitely get what you pay for, and it gets the job done. Relatively accurate, but it isn't something I'd recommend for skirmishes out of the backyard
some feeding issues
hard to cock back
plastic "great gun, good fps about 400 heavy duty yet plastic price is good "Fantastic Springer.
-Adjustable hop up
-Heavy(compared to other plastic Springers)
- Metal parts Incorperated
-Adjustable windage and elavation
-Extreme precision at close ranges, shoot cans off heads at 30 ft and cigs out of mouths at 20 ft, without fail.( only Gun i can pull it off with.)
-external unimportant parts suck, my rear sling clip, and mag release button broke early on, but you can live without since the mag fits and stays snug throughout use.
- don't buy the more expensive version that comes with free crap, or you'll regret it. the red dot on those doesn't aim anywhere near straight. and flashlight.....well i havn't played at night with it yet. however the flashlight did aid me in finding my car keys when i dropped them outside one night. "This gun is absolutely amazing!
I just got it today, and the windage is screwed up, but other than that, it's a great gun. I realized I could even fit my UTG shotgun mag in the mag well.. Haha. It has a HUGE mag.
1. Metal cocking handle
2. Amazing sights
3. It's heavy as CRAP.
1. Hard to cock (Shoots frikkin hard)
2. Messed up windage adjustment
3. Came with a bent flash hider
4. Makes people bleed. (might be a half pro half con.) "I've had this gun for almost 2 years. It is extremely accurate right out of the box, using only the iron sights. It is very durable, and heavy. The rear sight is adjustable, but there really is no need to make any adjustments. The cocking is a bit difficult the first few uses, but after some practice it becomes pretty easy. The adjustable hop up works really well. If you turn the hopup all the way to the max, and turn the gun sideways, you can shoot around corners from a distance. After about 2 years of use, it is starting to misfeed/jam more frequently. Overall this gun is fantastic for a beginner. It was my first gun, and I am glad that I bought it. Displaying
1 to 12 (of 50 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review