13 to 20 (of 20 reviews)
- Really good accuracy
- Shoots Fast
- OVER 400FPS with .25 bbs
- Full Metal
- To Heavy for carrying arround (would not recomened this gun to anyone uder the age of 10.) "So far loving the Gun! Everything I expected from G&P. took it out it was solid! Almost too solid, the hop up had to be sprayed just to move. Mine shot 430fps with .20's without being broke in, its sitting now at 420fps after 500 rounds so I would assume it will go down to about 410. Like I said before the body of this m4 is solid, no barrel wobble at all, everything just feels right. The upper receiver of the m4 feels and moves like it is plastic though. (Kinda wondering how that worked on a full metal gun) But regardless it is solid no question this thing is field ready. Also the stock is easy to remove to insert the battery.
Solid and Full metal body
Crane stock easily removed after a couple of times
MAG that came with the gun was jammed and covered in some rock hard lube.
FPS is too high for most fields. (Might "break in" enough after the first 2,000 rounds.
I seriously think the upper receiver on mine is plastic (No worries it won't break) "love this gun, got it today and am in love. i would recommend getting an extra battery and mag, always useful in the field. treat it well and it will treat you well back...great gun for the bucks!!!
mags are tight fitting at first but just need to work it in
nothing else so far "i got this gun today and i have to say man am i impressed! this is one of the best guns iv'e ever seen and iv'e seen KWAs and G&G and a lot of other but this 1 is the best. when i first got i found that the dust cover doesn't close but that is no big deal just get a new one. the second thing i notices is that the crane stock battery compartment doesn't just open, you have to take off the entire stock to get it off. but again no big deal just get a new stock. when i first shot the gun i had to turn the hopup all the way up to have it shoot straight and when i got it straight it shot like 220-230 feet. it also has like 20rps.
externals not too heavy
the battery compartment
overall this gun is the best just buy it for 250$ you cant go wrong "When I first got the gun I was a bit confused...
You have to take the stock off of the gun to put the battery in, which isn't a big deal at all.
This gun is deans wired, so I recommend buying a deans battery and a deans to tamiya connector for $5.
The magazine that the gun comes with is well lubricated so be careful when taking it out of the bag, it is soaked in lubricant... The magazine itself is the best magazines you can get on the market (G&P mags.)
No stock wobble
High FPS (Downgrade if you're going to go CQB.)
Has one of the fastest rate of fire I have seen on an airsoft gun with a 9.6v.
The hand guard seems a bit cheap, but you'll get used to it, it's still very sturdy.
The charging handle needs a bit of "breaking in," nothing to worry about though.
Other than that, the gun is near perfect, and I highly recommend buying it! "First off the gun quality is fantastic. There is one seam line on the crane stock but not too big of a deal. The internals are great and the accuracy is pretty decent as well. For a battery i would highly recommend the intellect 9.6v 2000mah nun chuck battery. It will be a tight fit but with some electrical tape and careful configuration it will work. I suggest this battery over the 9.6v 1600 because off longevity and rof. Speaking of rof, this thing rips with that 2000mah battery. Its getting about 18-20bb's a second, which is perfect from my perspective. although this gun is great there are problems. one being that when i fire on semi quickly the gun locks up. The gun will also fire full auto while on semi sometimes which can be quite annoying.
-Its a G&p, so quality externals and good internals.
-Nice rof with a 9.6v
-Its a beast on the field
-Battery space limited ( if using 9.6v 2000mah)
-Fps (only a con for cqb)
-Locks up for some reason.
Overall impressions: This is one heck of a gun for the money. Great internal and externals, and it is sure to please both new player and experienced player with its performance . I highly suggest to buy this gun. Well worth every dollar. "This gun is amazing. I won it at an Evike sponsored event. The gun is amazing. The first shot I took with it chronoed at 410 fps with .25s (A little to hot for fields) I have had it for 2 months now and have shot about 15,000 to 20,000 rounds through it. It was chronoed with .2 bb's today at 400 dead on with every third shot 407. This is a beast! I got so many people with it. They never forget me either do to my owning with the gun.
1) The gun comes with so much stuff upgraded already (Your gonna save a lot of $ for this rifle)
2)Basically has a tigtbore barrel already in it.
#) This is still chronoing 400 with my 8.4v
4) Has a good rps (Took out 14 guys in about 2 seconds)
5) Just amazing range
6) ITS A G&P
7) Alot of mags fit into the gun itself.
1) Gun can get a little heavy after 8 hours of play
2) Battery can be a little hard to put into the gun (not a big problem)
3) Can chrono over 400 (also a pro)
4) People always know who you are.
5) Mag release can get cought ( took the guy at chrono 5 min to get a mag in because of this)
6) makes you shoot a lot of rounds do to good rps and little kids coming up to you and saying "you got range on that I cant reach them with my gun" "First of all, we all need to ignore the "7/10" review some other reviewer posted. This is a G&P, one of the best AEG's anyone can possibly get for under $300. These guns are on par with Systema and the most high end Tokyo Marui AEG's, not just for their internals, but their externals as well. I don't know how anyone can place the G&P externals as a con and not as a pro. On immediate comparison of this AEG and its real steel version, you cannot tell the difference. I am a recent Combat Veteran of the Marine Corps and am well versed in firearms. My first AEG was the Zombie edition G&P M4. till this day it is still the most used and superb primary AEG I own. Obviously you've never held one before. Secondly the fact that the gun is green is not a con. It's a tactical color to match your loadout and/or mission spec, also, Evike carries the same AEG in black!!! Overall 10/10. Take it from someone who owns one. Displaying
13 to 20 (of 20 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review