1 to 12 (of 21 reviews)
"This gun is really good i have had a for a year now and it still runs fine.
But these are tips to make ur mp7 last
get a new hop up rubber and to get to the rubber u need a .9mm allen key
get a cqb bolt to play indoors
and get an optic for it(optional) The iron sights are pretty good but its hard to aim under pressure and while wearing a mask "Ok lets get straight to it this KWA GBB MP7 is by far the greatest airsoft gun I've ever had the pleasure of owning and using in the wonderful sport of airsoft. This thing is ROCK SOLID in quality, performance, function, and realism. I bought my KWA MP7 here at EVIKE.COM during my senior year of high school in the year of 2012. It's now almost 2016 and I'll tell you what I've only field stripped this thing to clean it less than 4 times, cleaned the inner barrel like once, and never really "took care" of this GBB like I was supposed too. I think I've oiled it with silicon less than the number of fingers I've got on one hand. THIS THING STILL RUNS LIKE A CHAMP with no upgrades other than a mock suppressor with an inner barrel. I took this thing and fired many magazines under water. (thought it would be cool to dive in a body of water and pop up like a special operator: water temp was FREEZING COLD. dumped mag after mag no problem) I've lit this thing on fire with just gas in the magazine holding down the bolt catch just for fun. (don't do this very stupid thing to do) I've dropped this thing on concrete on purpose just for the hell of it to see how it would hold up. Bottom line? It held up. I still even have the original stock it never broke. (get the angry gun stock kit way better) Bolt catch stopped working so I was going to get a new bolt catch but somehow over time it fixed itself. (Probably because I cracked it open and actually cleaned it and oiled it) Magazine leaked A LITTLE but fixed that with a new o-ring. Front and rear sights can be dialed in accurately and are not only there for looks but function well for airsoft. TAKE CARE OF THIS THING AND IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. REMEMBER TO CLEAN AND LUBE YOUR GBB AND TREAT THEM LIKE THE REAL DEAL!!!
1. Not just dependable right out of the box, but dependable right out of the box with a couple years after that. Just do preventive work on it or replace parts as they fail.
2. Rock solid feels nice and has heavy weight. Feels realistic even though it is not 1 to 1 scale. Very positive mag engagement,
3. Once bolt is locked back I can put a cable lock through it (Overkill I know but when you transport airsoft that have a mock suppressor with no orange you got to take extra measures) Orange electrical tape works well to not leave residue on your barrel for transportation. Then when you go to your field you can simply take it off.
4. ROF AND FPS are good enough for me to play outdoor woodland games against AEG players. Imagine you can get a low power bolt and run CQB with this thing
5. Trigger is a little spongy (I'm used to real steel triggers) but for airsoft it works and feels good. Very rapid response just wish there was a more positive reset.
CON'S - STUFF I DON'T LIKE BUT WON'T BE AN AFFECT ON PURCHASE
1. Not 1 to 1 scale like VFC model but KWA will probably be more reliable and dependable. I'd rather take reliable and dependable over scale.
2. You can't just pull the charging handle back and engage the bolt catch to lock the bolt back. You actually have to have a magazine in the mag well to lock the bolt back.
3. After turning 18 and then turning 21 years old, it is now hard to spend time between regular life, college, real steel shooting rifle/pistol/shotgun, airsoft, and other hobbies I have acquired like photography, mountain biking, trumpet, guitar, piano, and now getting interested in bee hives and harvesting honey. Sigh no wonder I haven't had time to clean this airsoft gun. But it still shoots bb's and works; it's a KWA folks. and this MP7 GBB should be added to your collection ASAP. "Ive had this gun for awhile now and i love it, usually when buying something i go for something really unique and this mp7 is more than that. i got a angel custom power up suppressor and it was shooting at 510 with .20 bbs and a fully gassed mag 420 without it(i use .32 bbs). This is my favorite gun out of all the ones i have and it works the best great range and accuracy. I have gone to 3 games with his and have not had a problem with the gun yet.
ive looked online to try to find an easy way to change the inner barrel but it looks pretty complicated to take fully apart. it shoots great now but i want to see if it gets better with the 6.01 tight bore barrel.
Get a second mag for it because you will go through them fast ignore the price you need it. sometimes one of my mags will leak but not always so its not a huge problem but i dont know if thats just the mag i got.
Really good range(people comment on how i snipe with it)
really compact (fits in my pistol case perfectly)
good weight for its size
loud (can be con)
fun to use
everyone gets shocked at how good it is
makes a great primary
not extremely gas efficient it usually gets around 1 1/2 on semi
i have yet to find an easy way to disassemble it
i give it 5 stars and i would completely recommend it to anybody looking for a gas SMG
also get a QD sling for it, its heavier than it looks "The kwa mp7 works very well for field play (I haven't used it for cqb). However the box it came in was highly damaged (got it from evike) hence the only 4 stars. "This is a good gun, but GET A QD SLING mount. One of my associates was playing with it and dropped it while on a sling, while horseplaying. The sling mount snapped and the gun dropped to the ground. Yes my associate was being extremely irresponsible, but there have been more instances of the sling mount breaking, so I feel the need to tell about this. Shoots well for a primary in CQB, and a secondary in field play. "First off, the KWA Mp7 is an amazing gab smg. The build quality is fantastic, which is to be expected from KWA. The range for such a short barrel is also great. Though the mags are a little pricy, they won't ever leak like many other gab mags.
I've owned this gun for about a year now, and I am it's second owner. I never regret the $50 I paid for this gun (quite a steal). The very first thing I did was buy another 2 mags, which sadly adds up to $110. Since I play at a cqb field, and games last between 10 and 15 minutes, 3 mags is more than enough. The next thing I did was put on a t1 sight with a tall mount, a peq box in front of that, a fenix tk15, and a mock suppressor. Now this gun is a BEAST. I get head turns and offers every week, but I always turn them down ;p
Now the specs:
Pros- iconic folding grip (never replace for a rail or you ruin it)
Awesome H&K trades
Collapsable stock (metal)
Amazing iron sights (metal)
Adjustable hopup (above barrel with included tool)
Full length upper rail
Two metal side rails
Metal flash hider
430 fps with propane on an 80 degree day
Powerful with .25s (and accurate)
Submerge in acetone for about 15 minutes to remove orange
Doesn't need oiled often like most gbbs
Cons- Stock will wear out and begin collapsing when firing
Cut slots further back to allow a shorter stock which is better for cqb anyways
Gun will crack with extensive use with the field bolt apparently, I haven't had this
issue, Just purchase cqb bolt if you want to prevent this
Nothing else really
All in all, GET THIS GUN! You will never regret it, the mp7 is an amazing primary and secondary "I have had the KWA MP7 for about four months now and i am very happy with it. It shoots around 400fps and shoots accurately out to 200 feet with an upgraded hopup. The stock hopup will swell if any oil gets sprayed down the barrel and that will make it so that it doesn't shoot. I use this gun as my primary at local airsoft fields, I come in and people laugh and then they wow that thing works at long range. I have two mags so 80 rounds and that is perfect. I use .25s and up because any thing below Just goes wild. This is one of the best and most realistic airsoft guns i have ever used and if you have the money you should buy this gun.
shoots hard (could be a pro or con)
Surprises people with loud shot
everything about the gun
Crappie stock hopup (not really a problem)
shoots to hard for cqb (easily fixed with angle custom cqb $10 valve or KWAs low power bolt $40) "Great gun shoots hard and very accurate only use .25 or higher bbs because .2s fly everywhere. Only problem i had was the nozzle cracked after a few days that i have owned it also mags are very expensive
mags are expensive
get this gun if you want a awesome gbb "Let not the price tag fool you. This gun is worth every penny. Three years ago, when I first started playing airsoft, this was my first primary. It's still intact today, and I use it as a primary in arenas in which fast movement is a must. It could also be a decent sidearm, provided you have a holster for it (I don't).
Needless to say, I was excited to get this gun in October, 2011. Its loud, automatic fire was thrilling to a 15-year-old who had never wielded anything bigger than a KJW M93R before.
Two days later, I was using this as my primary in an airsoft game. Yes, the gun ate through two mags in the blink of an eye, and I ended up relying on my 1911 and M9 for the rest of the game. Lesson learned: Ignore the high cost of spare magazines, since they are essential. Aside from my own ill-preparedness, though, the gun performed well and didn't run out of gas.
Mine still fires with a consistent muzzle velocity of 396 fps, so unless you're also willing to deal out extra cash for a low-power bolt assembly, don't bother taking it to most CQB arenas. You may also want to consider a one-point sling and red dot sight.
Another notable benefit is the rail system running along the top and sides of the gun. There is ample room for your favorite accessories, and the collapsible stock doesn't interfere with them. The foregrip also folds, allowing you to use this as a large machine pistol.
- High-efficiency gas system
- Fully-licensed HK product
- High rate of fire
- plenty of rail space
- Folding foregrip and collapsible stock
- Suitable for use as a primary or a sidearm
- Fully ambidextrous
- A must-have for Half-Life 2 fans. (I use a USP Match as my sidearm, too.)
- Expensive! The gun, two spare mags, and a low-power bolt cost a small fortune.
- Guzzles gas and ammo (but at least it won't run out of gas with a full fill.) "I purchased the MP7 back around Christmas. This by far is my favorite airsoft gun I have used so far. It has been my primary weapon since. I can out range a majority of AEGs with this thing. People always ask me to see it haha. They also are afraid of playing against me when I use it.
The price of the gun
Shoots far for having a short barrel
Mags can be pricey (But keep in mind that is GBB for you)
I would recommend at least having 4 magazines for this gun. I usually run 5- 7 mags depending on how many people are playing. Get this gun. You won't be disappointed. "I recently traded a TM M4 to a friend for this beauty, and let me say it is probably the most well crafted gun I have had the pleasure of owning. I planned on having this as a backup\whenever I feel like using it gun, but this may actually replace my SCAR in the field. As usual, KWA has made an exceptional weapon weapon that performs flawlessly in the most realistic and solidly feeling way.
The MP7 has a not-so-strong blowback, but is very crisp. The trades along the side of the weapon are very nice, as is the laser engraved symbols for the fire selector. Included on the top rail of the gun are front and rear sights. When flipped down, the sights are like that of a pistol, night sights included, and when up are similar to a customs M4 ( I believe in real life they are used for longer ranges ). I currently have three nags and a replica T1 on my MP7. I plan on customizing more, and possibly getting an Angry Gun surpressor. But ya know, money. "This gun is absolutely fantastic. It shoots really hard for a gun its size and its also incredibly accurate. In my opinion the kick is basically non existent, I have a WE F226 and its kick is like 10x harder. The flip up sights are SICK, they're flip up, and when down, they're pistol sights with painted night sights. The mags only hold 40 rds and only 1 of my four mags still lock back, which is really annoying because sometimes I have to shoot at the ground to check. Overall, this gun is great for both beginners and advanced players. The field strip and maintenance process is really simple and easy too.
Shoots hard (could be a con)
Mags no longer lock back
Weak kick (could be a pro) Displaying
1 to 12 (of 21 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review