1 to 12 (of 27 reviews)
"THIS GUN IS AMAZING!!!!!! The blow back is smooth, the material is sturdy, and I love it. Mine came with a tight bore barrel in it. How cool is that.
the co2 is a bit tricky to get in but you will get used to it. "Amazing gun, for the single magazine that it shot properly. After firing 1 mag in my backyard, when I pUT in the second mag and fired, the blowback slide goes all the way back, then stops about 1/2 way when going forward. I then have to push the slide back forward the rest of the way. Makes it like using a spring pistol. Would not recommend buying it. "First off this pistol feels AMAZING. Looks great too, sights work out nice in dark indoor games. Co2 system takes some getting used to but whatever aps is doing with it makes the kick on this gun feel great. Don't do what I did and try to take out co2 when it still has some in it you will crack your o-rings. Use the co2 release button on the back of the mag to make sure its empty then remove the co2. Gas consumption is pretty good too, you get about 2 mags from one cartridge so about 50 rounds. Give it a good cleaning when you receive it! Take the acp down and wipe off all the grease, lubricate with silicone oil after, put it together and you're good to go!
Looks and Feel
Comes with 2 mags + Extra O-Ring
Wobbles when no mag is inserted (not that big of a deal)
Sticky grease inside "This gun does NOT shoot 330 fps.(shoots about 380-350 thru first two magazines full of bbs.) The magazines leak very easily, also the mag gets extremely cold very fast. I would not recommend this gun to any cqb players as you will not be able to use it at most fields. However if you play milsim this is a good gun because it shoots hard and has great kick. "This gun is AMAZING!!! Because this gun is a generation 2 ACP, APS has fixed some bugs from the ACP Gen 1. This gun is gas efficient, I don't see any bleeding from the slide or open breech!!!! The package comes with 2 mags each worth 25$ so technically this gun itself is only 50$. (Or 80$ Without the sale.) This was my first co2 pistol and it outperformed all of my AEGs in range!!! For those of you who are complaining about faulty mags or hard screws remember you can google the problems. I researched extensively and knew this gun inside and out even before it came to my door. It does indeed come with instructions. 10/10 would buy again. "Don't really know what the fuss is about with the gun/mags for the gun everything works for me.
+Crisp metal slide
+$99.99 is pretty nice with the extra mag
+glow in the dark sights
+metal(con for some?)
Just remember to lube the mags frequently and the gun when it needs it. "Gun itself is great, smooth cocking, nice looking, high quality. However the magazines are absolute garbage. It is super difficult to put a new magazine in and almost impossible to unscrew the co2 cap. all 3 of my magazines broke within weeks and i barely used them, would not recommend this gun to anyone "I've had mine for close to half a year now and i'm still giddy with how amazing this gun is! Solid and reliable sidearm that is very accurate and hits hard. Only concern is the complicated magazine/co2 loading and that the blowback makes this thing DEVOUR co2 like no tomorrow. 1-2 mags per cartridge, and the magazines are not cooperative with speed loaders. 5 Star gun, but the magazine needs a lot of tuning. "Amazing pistol shoots hard and hurts definitily buy again. "The only thing I was satisfied with on this gun, was the exterior and the feel. When I got it, I pulled it out and the orange tip had broken off making it impossible to get off. The slide sticks, and when I shoot, half the time it doesn't even load a bb. otherwise its got great weight, an amazing feel. And just over all nice exterior. Wouldn't really recommend this to someone. Unless I was just unlucky. "APS ACP
After purchasing this pistol and using it extensively over the past year, I can truthfully say that it is worth the investment. I have shot other G series styled pistols and this one is truly unique.
I have conducted the following test with my APS ACP
- if co2 is inserted properly, the gun will fire and average of two magazine's (46 rounds) worth of good shots with the slide locking back, given time in between shots.
- if co2 is inserted properly, the gun will fire an average of one magazine's (23 rounds) worth of good shots with slide locking back if fired as fast as possible with no time in between shots.
- testing in a combat situation I found that the gun fired a little over 1 mag's worth of good shots with slide locking back. (23 - 30 rounds)
- I have found through personal experience that using Crossman co2 worked much better than Umarex co2. I believe that this is because Crossman does not come with and lubricants in the Co2.
- the accuracy of the pistol was average with hop up adjusted
- lubricate o rings an all moving parts before use
- be carful because the magazine plate likes to slide off easily after heavy use
- mine crono-ed in at a respectable 300 - 320 fps
- after breaking in the pistol is able to be power stoked.
- after owning this gun for quite some time I have ordered a second one. This says a lot about the efficiency of the gun because I did not try something new for I am satisfied.
- for the price this is an absolute steal! Buy it while it's in stock! "Just got this Beast after four months of waiting and I have to say that I'm impressed. Not for the huge delay of course, but for this gun. I ordered this December 17th and got it April 23rd. Anyways this gun shoots AMAZINGLY! I haven't had any missfeeds or any troubles yet. I have to say though that the mags are a pain to get the CO2 and the bbs in. Just watch a YouTube video on how to put in the CO2. But the bbs on the other hand have to be manually put in, Speedloaders won't work. So if you are in battle without extra mags, you are going to have trouble putting in 24 rounds. So I suggest getting another mag, so you will have three total since the gun comes with two. I also took off the orange tip by putting electrical tap around it and using pliers and twisted counterclockwise. Sadly there is still orange inside of it but you can't see it unless I point it at you, but if it comes to that you would be dead. I have to say that this gun is amazing! It is worth buying! The thing that I didn't get that you need to get though is a lanyard. There is a hole in the bottom of the gun behind where the mag fits that will fit a lanyard. I didn't get one because I didn't know. So if you are buying this gun, and I recommend that you do, get the holster that should be on the right of your screen when you are looking at the gun, a lanyard, another mag, and CO2 obviously. Before I go, there is one thing with the holster. The gun itself to comes with two of these little "grips" they feel like house shingles that go on the roof. I put mine in front of the "barrel releaser buttons" and the gun is a tight fit in the holster. I guess that I will have to get them worn in before they are fine to pull out. Last thing, PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET THIS GUN!! Displaying
1 to 12 (of 27 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review