ID: 95642 (RD-VDFLIPGLOM2)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- The FlipDot Patent Pending folding Red dot reflex lens (22mm X 16mm) folds down flat when not in use. With a push of a button the FlipDot lens flips up and automatically turns on.
- Includes a Glock® MOS compatible mounting plate, *spare MOS mounting screws, 2mm optic spacer for RMR® mounting applications, spare CR2032 battery, optics cover, and mounting & adjustment tools.
- Includes an RMR base mount that mounts into the Glock® slide rear sight dovetail. Will fit most double stack magazine Glock® models. Replaces rear iron sights.
- The 3 MOA Red dot is fully adjustable for windage and elevation. Folding the lens down turns the optic off.
- Weight is 1.0 oz. without the Glock® MOS mounting plate. Constructed of hard anodized aluminum. Ruby coated glass lens.
Manufacturer: VISM by NcSTAR
2.0X1.10X1.20 Objective Lens Diameter:
22mmX16mm Lens Coating:
1.0 ozDot Size:
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARs mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customers feedback.Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
Discuss about VISM by NcSTAR Flip-Up Red Dot Sight for GLOCK MOS & RMR Compatible Pistol with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov