ID: 73188 (Vortex-DB-207)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
Color: Black / Green
Diamondback binoculars defy the price vs. performance ratio in the world of optics. An astoundingly efficient and high-performing optical system with enhanced, dielectric, fully multi-coated lenses serves up stunning views and impressive low light performance—critical attributes when working to glass and evaluate game. LIFETIME WARRANTYLength:
6.8 inches Magnification:
12 x Objective Lens Diameter:
50 mm Eye Relief:
14 mm Exit Pupil:
4.1 mm Angular Field of View:
5.2 degreesClose Focus:
7Feet Interpupillary Distance:
60-75mm Linear Field of View:
271 feet/1000 yards Height
Discuss about Vortex Diamondback 12x50 Binocular with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov