ID: 68714 (AEG-APS-PER702)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Red dot not included, all guns ship with orange tip
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Red dot not included, all guns ship with orange tip
- Billet style aluminum alloy receiver
- Phantom Extremis receiver replicates the appearance of popular "lightened" receivers
- Fully ambidextrous fire controls allow for easy manipulation by both right and left handed shooters
- Ambidextrous, extended magazine release provides a larger area for shooters fingers
- Full length 20mm accessory rail is ideal for mounting optics and other accessories
- 12.5" APS D.A.S.H keymod handguard provides an ideal mounting surface for keymod accessories
- Ergonomic polymer motorgrip
- Mock bolt can be locked open for easy hop-up adjustment
- Enhanced charging handle with extended ambidextrous release arms
- Front and rear polymer flip-up sights
- Electric blowback action
- 5 position adjustable RS1 stock
- Powered by the APS SilverEdge EBB gearbox with quick change spring system
- Aluminum hop-up
33" - 37mm (Adjustable)Weight:
7.9 lbsInner Barrel:
350rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
370~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
APS version 2 SilverEdgeMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
7.4v stick Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
FPS Range: 370-400
Discuss about APS Phantom Extremis Mark II M4 AEG with 12.5 Keymod Handguard (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!