ID: 68516 (Wiring-Jag-Fet-ABX)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Active braking MOSFET with 50mm of wiring for easy installation
- Utilizes high quality silicon insulated wiring
- Active braking technology uses the motors energy to stop it
- Voltage stabilization switch protects unit
- Reduces multiple shots in Semi-Auto in guns with high ROF
- Spring is not held under tension after each shot in semi auto
- For use with NiMh batteries 8.4v -12v and LiPo batteries 7.4v - 14.8v, LiFe 9.9V - 13.2V
- Spring Limit: M170
- ROF Limit: 25 RPS
53mm x 21mm x 13mmCompatibility:
Allairsoft AEGs without a MOSFETMaterial:
Circuit board, silicon covered wiringManufacturer:
About JAG Precision
JAG precision is one of the oldest names in the US when it comes to Airsoft. Starting from Humble beginnings JAG precision has since grown into a leading international distributor. The JAG Precision staff is comprised mostly of Airsoft and firearm enthusiasts, their product knowledge and expertise is second to none. Drawing from their collective years of Airsoft experience, they strive to bring the best products that meet our standards and that we could stand behind, to market.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about JAG Arms Extreme Active Braking MOSFET with Wiring with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!