MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Red dot not included
G&G RK74-E AEG with 9.5" Keymod Handguard
The AK family of rifles is one of the most vastly distributed weapons systems on the planet. The "AK" as the family has been colloquially name, is instantly recognizable to most people and has been seen in conflicts, major and minor for over the last 50 years. G&G has refreshed their RK series of Airsoft AEGs with the RK74 family. Borrowing heavily from modified Ak series rifles seen in the hands of the Russian Army, Special Forces and Intelligence groups, the RK74 series of AEGs features the in-demand "western" features that Airsofters have grown fond of. G&G RK74 rifles feature adjustable stocks, keymod handguards for accessory mounting, modern ergonomic grips and other small touches that any Airsofter will appreciate. Internally the RK74 family of rifles is powered by a G&G reinforced version 3 gearbox and 25000 RPM Hi-Torque motor. The integrated Electronic Trigger Unit provides superior trigger response over traditional trigger contacts, making critical follow up shots quicker than ever. Protecting the overall system and allowing for use of high output batteries is G&Gs proprietary factory installed inline MOSFET. The G&G RK74 series of AEGs offers the AK platform with all of the features and accessories long only available on M4/M16 platforms with the expected G&G performance that leaves competitors in the dust
- Heavy duty, realistic metal receiver provides superior durability and realism
- G&G version 3 gearbox with electronic trigger module provides reliable performance and increased trigger response
- Inline wired MOSFET protects electronics and allows for use of higher output batteries
- Powered by an 8mm reinforced gearbox and 25000 RPM hi-torque motor
- Integrated 20mm accessory rail on dust cover provides a stable optic mounting platform
- 9.5" Aluminum keymod/picatinny handguard provides mounting real estate for both 20mm picatinny and keymod accessories
- 5 position adjustable GOS stock with locking cam
- Ergonomic motor grip provides superior grip in damp or slick conditions
- Enlarged trigger guard allows for use with gloves in colder climates
- Enlarged magazine release paddle improves magazine changes
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Selector switch with bolt hold cut out allows the shooter to lock the bolt to the rear for easy hop-up access
810mm - 900mm AdjustableWeight:
2760g Inner Barrel:
115rd Mid-Capacity. Compatible with G&G RK74 magazinesMuzzle Velocity:
350~370 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
7.4v Stick type lipo (Wired under dust cover with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
Discuss about Pre-Order ETA February 2017 G&G RK74-E AEG with 9.5 Keymod Handguard with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival: February 2017
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.