The APS Black Hornet Custom is APS's latest entry into the CO2 powered pistol market. Powered by a traditional 12g CO2 cartridge, the Black Hornet Custom features an ergonomic polymer frame with beveled magazine well, an aluminum alloy slide with competition style slide cuts and front and rear high visibility sights. The true gem of the Black Hornet Customs performance is its select fire, full auto capability. With the flick of the slide mounted switch the Black Hornet transforms from an extremely gas efficient semi automatic pistol to a BB spewing fully automatic monster. *Notice:
In Our tests we have found that the Black Hornet Custom is most reliable and efficient when fired in bursts as opposed to fully automatic.
- Full auto, select fire capability
- Porter competition style slide
- Ergonomic molded polymer frame
- 20mm accessory rail for weapon lights or lasers
- Trigger mounted safety
- Front and rear slide serrations for easy weapon manipulation
- High visibility rear sight dots
- Fiber optic front sight for low light situations
- Beveled magazine well for enhanced reloading
- Reliable APS CO2 powered system
- extended magazine and slide release
- Realistic Blowback Action
- Compatible with most G-series holsters
210mm x 150mmMuzzle Velocity:
300~330 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and CO2)Magazine:
1 rounds. Compatible with APS ACP Series Magazines Gas Type:
Semi Automatic, Fully Automatic,SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Magazine key and ManualManufacturer:
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
FPS Range: 300-330
Discuss about APS Black Hornet Custom Full Auto CO2 Powered Airsoft Pistol with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!