ID: 67363 (Light-Mizu-3LED-White)
Hover or touch above to zoom
The ultimate must-have content for your end of the world bug-out bag / earth-quake relief / emergency kit!
The Mizu Liquid Activated Emergency Light is a uniquely designed long-shelf-life, self contained illumination device that activates when wet. Each light comes in a vacuum sealed bag and has a sealed shelf life of up to 10 years. To activate the light, simply wet the contacts on the device with any liquid such as water, milk, juice, saliva, or even urine. Once activated, the light lasts up to 72 hours each dip; the device can be dipped and activated again and again for up to 400 hours of run time per unit. These devices are great to keep around at home, work, or in a backpack as an emergency disaster light.
- Each light comes in a vacuum sealed bag
- Up to 10 year sealed shelf life
- No batteries to change
- Activates with as little as a spoonful of liquid (water, juice, milk, soda, saliva, and even urine)
- Light lasts up to 72 hours on each activation
- Light can be reactivated for up to 400 hours of use
- 100% free of toxic chemical substances
- Multi-function LED (illumination / signal strobe)
- Convenient size for easy storage / transport
3.4" x 1.69" x 0.75"Weight:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Mizu Liquid Activated 3-LED Emergency Light - (Color: White) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!