*Rifle not included
The Angel Custom Firestorm Drum magazine represents the pinnacle of research and development in the search for a compact, reliable, high capacity Airsoft magazine. The Firestorm takes the high capacity capability of popular electric winding drum magazines and replaces the jamming prone electric motors with the popular operator manipulated flashmag mechanism improving the overall reliability and feeding capability of the magazine. Unlike most other high capacity drum style magazines on the market, the Firestorm is not tied to a single weapon platform. Angel Custom offers the adapters for the firestorm separate, allowing for it to be used in M4/M16, AK and G36 style Airsoft AEGs, one magazine, three different weapon types. Compact in design, lightweight in construction and devastating in capacity, the Firestorm provides the ability to offer SAW style suppressive fire without SAW size and weight.
- Flashmag design offers high speed ergonomic winding without additional power source
- Robust design for extended reliability and durability
- Compact design doesn't alter weapon profile
- Light weight and heavy duty DuPont polymer construction
- Includes all 3 Firestorm adapters: M4, G36, and AK
- Optimized internal design provides consistent feeding and performance
- 1500+ rounds high capacity
- Ribbed body promotes positive grip and improves loading and unloading manipulation
- Modular design allows for easy replacement of worn out components
Includes adapters for M4/M16 style, G36, and AK series Airsoft AEG riflesCapacity:
DuPont polymerPackage Includes:
Firestorm Drum Magagazine, 1x G36 adapter, 1x M4 adapter, and 1x AK adapterManufacturer:
Photo courtesy of Tom Harris and Airsoft ObsessedWhy Hi-Cap Magazines?
A High Capacity Magazine (AKA "Hi-Cap") holds a larger amount of rounds than standard allowing the operator to play for longer between mag changes. This can be a huge tactical advantage and also means you usually never have to worry about running out of ammo in-game. Hi-Caps will make a slight rattle due to the large amount of rounds being held in the BB reservoir, but this slight noise is indistinguishable in the heat of battle. Simply outfit yourself with a few Hi-Caps and you are ready to rock!
(Write a review)
"Bought this mag for my sl-8 and it fits perfectly, all the mags I've gotten for the gun have insane wobble, but this baby fits snug.
Also a few quick pulls and I'm set to unload.
10/10 would buy again
"Just received my mag in the mail today, when I opened up the package the mag seemed a lot smaller than in the picture, a lot lighter than what you would expect too. Overall the quality is great; however, mine had one issue. The drum mag comes shipped with 2 different parts. The drum itself, and then the adapter part that you slide into the drum. The drum comes with the 2 screws needed already half screwed in so you can easily un-screw them and assemble your drum mag. Unfortunately, my mag came with one of the screws inside of the drum mag itself so when ever I tried to assemble it I only had 1 screw. The drum mag requires 2 screws for the adapter or it is installed at an angle which will result in a feeding issue for your gun if it even fits inside. I tried turning the drum mag upside down to get the screw out but it was stuck in there. Overall it seems like a good product, and I think i'll order another one and hopefully have better luck!
"Let me first start off with applauding Angel Customs for their amazing work with the creation of this product. Truly innovative and ergonomic design.
1. Lightweight and compact outer design that lends itself to being able to carry multi drum mags without reach fatigue.
2. It's length is similar to an M4 magazine and the width is bearable (fits into an IFAK/USGI Canteen pouch).
3. The type of plastic lends itself to no creating much noise with the BB's at half a magazine.
4. It can withstand drops, bumps and scrapes without breaking the outer shell, flexible yet firm plastic.
5. The flash mag concept is brilliant.
1. The full retail price tag at $80 is on the borderline of being over-valued. The on-sale price tag of $55-60 is a much more acceptable range.
2. With a full wind, I get approximately 175-250 rounds shot before I need to re-wind.
3. I own 3 of these magazines and have played with them over the course of 9 months, once a week. One of them was one of the first magazines off the production line.
3.1 The oldest one I own has had feeding issues since day one, before the magazine failed completely. I had put approx. 180,000 rounds of .28 bb's through it within the course of 7 months average about 3000-4000 bb's per game day. When firing at 15 RPS, the magazine would constantly misfeed and cause an unwinding of the mag during a firefight, I have retired that magazine... With that being said, the newer one's hardly gives me that issue anymore.
4. It fits in multiple platforms: G&G Combat machine, Tippmann M4, Ares Amoeba
5. Some rifles, like an Elite Force Hk M27 IAR will need the box around the base of the magazine will need filing down in order to fully lock in the magazine.
1. After playing with this magazine for 7 months straight 1 day a week, using , loading and winding the flash mag as intended by the company, using all the correct steps, the steel pull cord frayed, jammed my flash-mag and snapped the wire. Thus making it unserviceable. I expected the cord to not snap at all considering the full retail pre-order price and the correct employment and use of the magazine. I expected it to work. All man made things break, but an expensive magazine like this should have had better wire/better materials used.
2. It doesn't come with a 2.5mm hex key to fix internal magazine issues.. If I wasn't around people who owned a 2.5mm hex key, my mags would have been down a while ago. I just don't see why this was never included in an $80 magazine for trouble shooting.
3. The feeding tube inside the magazine isn't glued, taped or fixed in place. If dropped, bumped or mishandled in anyway could potentially knock the feeding tube out of place and put you out of the game and potentially cost your team the victory.
After giving it a long hard thought, I believe the "Okays" and "Bads" outweigh the "Goods" enough to warrant a 3/5.
Most people reviewing only review a couple weeks or months after but I have almost a solid year of shooting and almost 250,000 rounds fired between all 3 Firestorms I own.
How could you guys at Angel custom make this better?
More reinforced pull cords so they don't fray and snap, reinforced feeding tubes so they don't fall out of place, come with hex keys for troubleshooting.
Thank you for your time and I hope we can work together to make this magazine the best drum magazine on the market.
Discuss about Angel Custom 1500 Round Firestorm Airsoft AEG Drum Flashmag (Color: Black / Bundle Set) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!