ID: 66940 (SR-ASG-50132)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic and bipod not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Optic and bipod not included
The M40, known for its years of service in the hands of US Marines, began its life as a modified military type-classified version of the Remington M700 bolt action rifle. Later in its progression came the development of fiberglass A1 style stocks made by McMillan. The M40A3 began its development in the mid 90's and entered service in 2001 during Operation Enduring Freedom. Over its years of use the M40 has maintained a solid reputation for reliability and precision.
- Fully licensed by McMillan Group International
- Authentic 1:1 replica of the M40A3 fielded by USMC snipers
- Aluminum barrel and receiver
- High strength polymer stock
- 20mm bipod rail (bipod sold separately)
- Polymer 20rd magazine
- 20mm optic rail
- Smooth bolt and trigger pulls
- Adjustable trigger pull and bolt stroke
410-420 (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Fire Modes:
Single shot, safetySystem:
High power springPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualHopup:
ASG (Licensed by McMillan Group International)
ASG Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This Sportline airsoft gun is backed by a 9 month limited warranty from ActionSportGames. Should this airsoft gun fail due to a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ActionSportGames will repair or replace it, free of charge. Please see the included warranty card for warranty details.
FPS Range: 410-420
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Hey guys bought the m40a3 upgraded the spring guide, spring and piston. I've cleared almost 450 feet in distance, I have a buddy with a chronograph he's gonna shoot it and see what fps is but again almost 450feet I'm gonna say at least 700 to 800 fps seeing as how 350fps is 125-150 feet near doubled and then some, fashioned the spring and piston from raw material, bolt is a little harder to pull but it is holding together. Alot louder have to find some padding material to get into the bolt cylinder to quiet the piston slap. Other than that I give 5/5 great precision with right upgrades and fps to kill most rifles out there. Sad to say I traded down my l96 for this but after 13 years it was time to retire it.
"I have had this gun for 5 months now and it still performs amazing. Shoots better than most snipers ever made. Only flaw is that the rail for bipod snapped off so be careful. YOU HAVE TO GET THIS GUN!! IT WILL SURPRISE YOU!!
"Got my M40A3 Sportline not too long ago. Here's my initial review (have not used it in a game yet):
1. Body is plastic, the barrel assembly is metal. Not sure about the interior yet, but overall it feels sturdy.
2. The plastic feels decent, not super cheap. For the most part, it does not bow easily, however in the middle section of the gun, the pastic seams can be somewhat bent around.
3. I got the OD green color, and damn does it look nice. Nothing flashy, just pure OD green. Goes really well with any other OD green gear you might have.
4. The stock's cheek adjuster is plastic, although slightly more rigid than the body's plastic feel. The adjustments are tactile and there are 4 screws (2 on each side of the cheek-rest) that hold it in place. Feels solid.
1. No idea yet, haven't gotten inside the gun.
2. For what it's worth, the bolting action is fairly smooth but feels slightly short (compared to the JG Bar-10 & Echo M28 I've used in the past).
3. Since I haven't used this in a game, I'm not sure if the piston hasn't quite broken in yet, but when I fire the gun, it's quite loud. It seems like the piston head isn't hitting anything to dampen the sound (like a rubber stopper or sorts).
1. The orange tip is indeed removable, despite being stuck onto the outer barrel quite well. You will most likely need a pair of large pliers and a decent grip. Once you take off the tip, you'll see threads on the outer barrel - not sure if these are CW or CCW but it's roughly 19mm (.75 inches). If you can find some sort of suppressor adapter, please let me know. Also, you'll also see ample amount of space for any sort of foam you might want to slide around the inner barrel.
I'll update this post once I take the gun to an airsoft game, but for now it seems decent, especially for the price.
Discuss about McMillan USMC M40A3 SportLine Airsoft Sniper Rifle by ASG (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!