ID: 66847 (SCP-VECO434QRTM2)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle shown in images not included.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Rifle shown in images not included.
NcStar / VISM ECO 4x34 Scope w/ Green Laser, Nav LED, and Blue Illuminated Reticle - Tan (Urban Tactical Reticle)
- Black anodized aluminum construction
- 4x magnification 34mm scope w/ forward mounted green laser pod & red/white LED navigation light
- Top mounted backup iron rear peed sight w/ fiber optic front slight post
- Iron sights can be moved between 10, 12, and 2 o'clock positions
- Top of the ECO scope has an integrated NcSTAR Micro Dot reflex dot sight base
- Adjustable (windage & elevation) green laser
- White & red low output navigation LED lights for maneuvering in the dark without disrupting the users natural night vision
- New glass etched Urban Tactical Reticle (blue illuminated) for quick target acquisition
- Electronic control panel for: reticle illumination, laser on/off, NAV light white/red on/off
- Integrated auto locking quick release mount (fits Weaver / Picatinny / MIL-STD 1913 rails)
- Powered via 1 CR123A lithium type battery
2.3"FOV (Feet at 100yds):
Matte tanLens Coating:
Aluminum BodyPackage Includes:
Scope, Scope Cover, Protective Case, Battery, Manual, Cleaning Cloth, Micro Dot SpacerManufacturer:
NcStar / VISM
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Got one of these for my Masada SPR. it looks great and functions great. The scope and the green laser are independently adjustable. The lights are nav lights and not a tactical flash light. E.G. they're not bright enough to blind an enemy but are for you to use to navigate by. The unit is a little heavy but it is a solid hunk of metal. The quick detach mount works great and is adjustable for tightness. The reticle is easy to read and the eye relief is good. The reticle brightness goes from barely any to bright enough to see in daylight. Each function has it own button and is easy to use. And it also comes with small backup sights that can be mounted on the scope at either the 10, the 12 and the 2 o'clock positions. If you decide to later buy the micro red dot that mounts on top, it comes with the mounting plate for that too. If you like how the scope looks and the features it has, its worth the money. It's also gasketed against water, but id be more worried about my AEG at that point
Easy to use functions
Bright illuminated reticle
Quick detach mount
Long eye relief
Large objective lens (34mm vs. the usual 32mm)
Heavy (solid metal housing)
Large (because of the extra features and the 34mm lens)
Polarizing looks (you either like how it looks or you don't)
Lights are not a tactical flashlight (they're nav lights for you to see and move in the dark)
Discuss about NcStar / VISM ECO 4x34 Scope w/ Green Laser, Nav LED, and Blue Illuminated Reticle (Urban Tactical Reticle) (Color: Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!