ID: 66599 (AEG-CM045A-PKG1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Stamped metal receiver
- Steel outer barrel w/ steel flash hider
- Riveted receiver
- Steel folding stock
- High quality stained wood handguard
- Side mount for AK compatible scopes and optics
- Metal TM spec gearbox with reinforced internal parts
- Neodymium magnet motor
- Metal hopup
- Bakelite style motor grip
498mm - 735mmWeight:
500~rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible AK Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
420~430 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
8.4v 1600mAh Small Stick Type / 7.4v LiPo recommended (Wired to top w/ small Tamiya)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, 7.4v LiPo Battery, LiPo Smart Charger, LiPo Safe BagManufacturer:
CYMAThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
CYMA is among the oldest, most experienced and the largest Airsoft manufacturing facility in the world. Known for their unmatched quality control and professionalism, CYMA is selected to be the OEM of a vast amount of Airsoft products. Durability and performance meets affordability!
FPS Range: 420-430
(Write a review)
"First the bad yet easily fixed issues:
1. The iron sights are canted to the left. I think they pretty much leave the factory like this. You can easily put a side scope mount and apply a red dot.
2. The stock magazine doesnt like to feed .25+ weighted BBs very consistently. Just bought new mags from Lancer Tactical and they work real well.
3. Power is pretty hot for most fields. Mine was shooting 388fps with .25 BBs and shoots 345fps with .30 BBs.
1. With .25 BBs I think the spring is a bit too powerful and the hop-up a bit sensitive. The .25s would just fly right or left after about 90 feet. I used .30 BBs and it shoots spot on. I dont even use a scope and I am getting some decent range and accuracy. I am able to reach out and touch opponents at 120 feet with precision.
2. Its an AK. The battery is loaded in the top receiver and can easily install/remove battery.
This is my go to AEG. Its affordable and performs great. I have only used it twice in the field but the performance on game day is spectacular. I have no complaints, other than the iron sights, of the build quality. Everything seems to function flawlessly for a $150 AEG.
"CYMA has really stepped up their game.
Handguards are real Oak, finish from the factory is meh but i refinished them with stain and oil finish and it looks beautiful now.
Almost everything is steel except the outer barrel, front sight post, rear sight trunnion, bolt assembly.
YES, THE RECEIVER IS STEEL, but evike will not label as such.
Gives the gun some decent heft and weight.
Gun comes with neodymium motor which is a nice touch, shoots a little faster on a 7.4 lipo but not a huge noticeable increase from a regular motor. Metal hop up further increases the gun's value.
With .3 Goldenball BB's, I had relatively small groupings at a decent range (keep in mind that this is a more compact rifle, shorter barrel.)
Overall, very nice build quality and performance for the price. Cannot beat CYMA for their value.
"Best gun I own right now. Super accurate, long range, well built. It comes with a 1200 8.4 but i recommend getting something higher like a 9.6. Battery space could probably accommodate a 2200 mah battery. Metal hop that is easy to adjust. Working slide that does not lock. Magazine feeds well so far and can hold a lot. Accurate up to about 100 feet or more. It is heavy with a full mag and I recommend getting a strap. Durable build. Overall, just get this gun.
Discuss about CYMA Stamped Metal AK74U w/ Folding Stock Airsoft AEG Rifle - Wood Furniture (Package: Add Battery + Charger) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!