ID: 66424 (AEG-ASG-50107)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- CNC machined aluminum alloy upper receiver
- Full metal outer barrel assembly
- Injection molded polymer lower
- CNC machined bottom and side rails
- Fully ambidextrous design
- Direct access to quick change spring system
- Version 3 gearbox with 7mm ball bearings
- Steel ball bearing spring guide
- Unique serial number
- CAA licensed polymer flip up sights
- Fully licensed by CZ
- Includes 360 round polymer magazine
360 rd Hi-Capacity. COmpatible with ASG, King Arms, Matrix and other M4 series AEG magazinesMuzzle Velocity:
360 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
7.4V Lipo Stick type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to top of receiver with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"i just got this gun a few days ago and i'm loving it with a few upgrades this gun rocks at mid range.
$350 i felt was a lot to pay for this gun but after i got it and used it i can now say it was worth the $350. its A SOLID GUN. PS this is not a sniper gun its a bad ass mid range gun.
"I got this about a week after Christmas and have since fielded it twice. Overall, I'm very happy with it. Externals feel very solid, performance is good, feels right in my hands. I've had a couple issues with the stock, but ASG has been very helpful.
* Externals are fantastic
* Range is good, trigger response is good
* Uses a V3 gearbox
* Comfortable to hold
* Folding stock is fantastic for CQB
* The pin that holds the stock in place broke the first day. ASG sent me a new one free of charge. In the mean time, I taped it in place and it held fine. Wasn't a very essential part of the gun.
* My stock got stuck the first time I used it. Apparently a screw came loose of the nut, and it wouldn't be pulled out far enough for me to move the stock. Put some loctite on it and screwed back in and I shouldn't have any more problems there.
* Heavy! A couple pounds heaveir than my Krytac. Coupled with the folding stock, where you support the weight with only your arms, it leaves your arms tired after a day of play.
* "1.4 Joules. Made in Taiwan" sticker on the reciever left some sticky adhesive on it when I removed it. Just an annoyance, but pretty easy to remove with hot water.
* Magwell is wide! PTS EPMs and Ameoba mid caps wobble a lot but feed well, KWA and Eilite Force don't fit or feed well, G&P High RPS are a perfect fit and feed great.
Discuss about ASG Fully Licensed CZ 805 Bren-A2 Carbine Airsoft AEG - Two-Tone Desert with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!