ID: 66422 (AEG-ASG-50105)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- CNC machined aluminum alloy upper receiver
- Full metal outer barrel assembly
- Injection molded polymer lower
- CNC machined bottom and side rails
- Fully ambidextrous design
- Direct access to quick change spring system
- Version 3 gearbox with 7mm ball bearings
- Steel ball bearing spring guide
- Unique serial number
- CAA licensed polymer flip up sights
- Fully licensed by CZ
- Includes 360 round polymer magazine
360 rd Hi-Capacity. COmpatible with ASG, King Arms, Matrix and other M4 series AEG magazinesMuzzle Velocity:
360 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
7.4V Lipo Stick type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to top of receiver with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"i just got this gun a few days ago and i'm loving it with a few upgrades this gun rocks at mid range.
$350 i felt was a lot to pay for this gun but after i got it and used it i can now say it was worth the $350. its A SOLID GUN. PS this is not a sniper gun its a bad ass mid range gun.
"I got this about a week after Christmas and have since fielded it twice. Overall, I'm very happy with it. Externals feel very solid, performance is good, feels right in my hands. I've had a couple issues with the stock, but ASG has been very helpful.
* Externals are fantastic
* Range is good, trigger response is good
* Uses a V3 gearbox
* Comfortable to hold
* Folding stock is fantastic for CQB
* The pin that holds the stock in place broke the first day. ASG sent me a new one free of charge. In the mean time, I taped it in place and it held fine. Wasn't a very essential part of the gun.
* My stock got stuck the first time I used it. Apparently a screw came loose of the nut, and it wouldn't be pulled out far enough for me to move the stock. Put some loctite on it and screwed back in and I shouldn't have any more problems there.
* Heavy! A couple pounds heaveir than my Krytac. Coupled with the folding stock, where you support the weight with only your arms, it leaves your arms tired after a day of play.
* "1.4 Joules. Made in Taiwan" sticker on the reciever left some sticky adhesive on it when I removed it. Just an annoyance, but pretty easy to remove with hot water.
* Magwell is wide! PTS EPMs and Ameoba mid caps wobble a lot but feed well, KWA and Eilite Force don't fit or feed well, G&P High RPS are a perfect fit and feed great.
"Got this in and immediately took it out to try out. First and formost ive been using a Lipo 7.4 1200mAh and it fits snug. No rattle in the battery compartment. Getting to the battery compartment is as simple as removing the rear take down pin and sliding the stock assembly downwards. This is also where you access the quick spring change system. All you need to change the spring is a flat head screwdriver. Evike claims this shoots about 360fps out of the box. With 0.28g bb's ive been getting around the 380 mark. Range is great, hopup is very easy to access and use. Youre looking at around a 300mm inner barrel on the short barrel version. Disassembly is easy. Remove the front take down pin, unscrew the front facing 3/32 hex screw, which holds the front sling mount. Then remove the 5/32 hex screws which hold the RIS side rails. Then the outer barrel assembly slides off and the upper and lower reciever seperate. This is also how you change the charging handle location.
Overall function of the gun is good. The controls work great EXCEPT! For my safety doesnt want to engage half the time. Build quality is great, upper reciever is all metal, lower is reinforced polymer. Everything feels very solid. very easy to use and customize. The muzzle break is held in by a small roll pin that seems to be impossible to grab. I simply cut the MB in half with a dremel and pulled the pin out. The outer barrel also features a tension nut to hold muzzle breaks and suppressors in place. The magazine and iron sights the gun comes with are complete garbage, but most are that come with guns, NOTE: when adding optics or attachments to the top rail, you may have to slide them from the very front to desired location.. And there is some wobble in the stock assembly. ROF is great, bb's stay in a nice straight line. Aesthetically i love the gun EXCEPT on the right side of the gun engraved into the metal above the fire selector is a giant "WARNING! READ MANUAL AND SAFETY....ETC" which you cant really cover up.
Overall i would recommend to any left handed shooters like myself, or to anyone looking for a great gun that isnt an M4/16 series.
Great build quality
Easy to use controls and hop up
Great accuracy and power out of the box
Easy break down
Crisp trigger break
Fully ambidextrous controls
Safety has to be played with to engage securely
Discuss about ASG Fully Licensed CZ 805 Bren-A2 Carbine Airsoft AEG (Color: Two-Tone Grey) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!