ID: 66311 (W-GA100LG-8A)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Casio G-Shock Trending Series GA100SD-8A Digital Watch - Ice Gray
The Military Sand series introduces new beige colorways for our two most popular cases in G-Shock, DW6900 and GA100. Designed after camouflage uniforms worn in the desert, the case and bands are all in matte sand beige with dials and function labels in black. These models showcase a new taste of military colors in both practical and fashion scenes. Resin band Analog and Digital watch with sand beige face with black highlights.
- Shock resistant
- Magnetic resistant
- 200 meter water resistant
- Auto LED light with afterglow
- World Time: 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
- 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze alarm
- Hourly time signal
- 1/1000 Second stopwatch: Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999" - Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time - Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
- Countdown Timer: Measuring unit: 1 second - Countdown range: 24 hours - Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) - Other: Auto-repeat
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Module 5081
55.0 x 51.2 x 16.9mm Weight:
Ice Gray Manufacturer:
There are currently no product reviews.
Discuss about Casio G-Shock Trending Series GA100SD-8A Digital Watch - Ice Gray with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!