ID: 66301 (AEG-GG-G26-BP-PKG1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- High strength nylon-reinforced polymer receiver and handguard
- Railed upper receiver for optics
- Detachable rear and flip-up front sight
- Retractable G26 stock
- Integrated rubber cheek rest and locking release lever on stock
- Tube compartment integrated on the stock (Fits CR123A or AA batteries)
- Ergonomic handguard and motor grip
- Metal blowback gearbox
- Ergonomic 300rd hi-capacity GMAG
450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
350~370 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v 1600mAh Small Type RecommendedHopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, 9.6v Butterfly Type Battery, Smart ChargerManufacturer:
G>hings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 350-370
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"This gun is one of g&g's best. Originally I got it to they something that wasn't an m4, but still was easy to upgrade for future use. I pulled this thing out of the box and the weight is solid throughout the whole gun. It feels very balanced overall, and after a couple of test shots I took it to the field. This gun was matching up on huge open fields against hpa's, fully upgraded m4's, GBB's, even able to go against snipers. The only bad thing I have found about this gun was that one game the entire front assembly (flash hider and upper and lower receiver) fell off, but this was an easy fix and just required repositioning and tightening some Allen screws. The amount of times this gun has amazed me with its range and accuracy are too many to count, and is the reason I continue to play airsoft. Knowing that something like this is out there for such a low price is what makes me love airsoft.
Stock has a thing that unfolds that is perfect for storing beef jerky.
Orange flash hider is hard to remove (threads underneath)
Cheek pad gets in the way of a mesh mask
Lacks rail space for grips, lasers and what not.
"I have had this gun for a year now, and this Gun is a poor value. Instead of rambling on about my bad personal experience, I will leave you with the pros and cons of this rifle and let you decide for yourself weather its a good rifle or not...
- 340 fps (Indoor legal)
- Blowback action (both a pro and a con)
- shoots at a sad 12 rps w/ 9.6v battery
- very loose construction
- does not include battery or charger
- front flip up sight WILL break, very cheaply put on the front of the gun
- Blowback action drains the battery life and adds absolutely nothing to the gun itself
- lock that holds the front assembly of the gun is cheap, and does not stay on very tightly, with very little force, you could loose the whole front of the gun
- charging handle lost it's locking mechanism and it's spring
- stock comes with a battery holding compartment, however it will hold about 2 and a half battery's, so there is no way to have a tight fit with the battery's, so they will make a lot of noise
- Occasionally would shoot automatic on the semi- automatic mode
- the gun would lock its spring but not fully fire if I pulled the trigger too quickly, not sure however if that is unique just to my gun
- Terrible value for paying $220
This gun overall did not perform at the level projected by G&G and I would consider it to be a terrible value. Note that I did purchase this gun from my local airsoft arena so there is no way that these were problems that came from shipping. I would recommend G&G's combat machine series, they actually preform much better than this gun. Stay away from this gun if you are serious about airsofting.
"this is a great gun. Nice weight,good accuracy.the only problem I had was with the fuze in the battery compartment it busted and had to get a new one.
Discuss about G&G GR4 G26 Airsoft Electric Blowback AEG Rifle - Black / Pink (Package: Add 9.6 Butterfly Battery + Smart Charger) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!