ID: 66213 (Laser-LSBEK-IR)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The EVO-Knight Laser Sight gives you a design like no other. Built to withstand the toughest tactical and combat situations using the highest aircraft grade aluminum. Constructed with the latest technology in laser modules for pinpoint accuracy and quick target acquisition. The EVO-Knight has the ultimate versatility in its mounting platform options, mounting this laser to nearly any rifle with a picatinny or weaver rail. The EVO-Knights Futuristic 1″ body design and unique edged bezel sets itself apart from the rest. Adjustments are quick with the windage/elevation with the 4-point external option. Based on the task at hand outfit this rifle laser with either a momentary On/Off Push Button or a momentary On/Off Pressure Switch. Powered by two high capacity CR-123A lithium batteries, the EVO-Knight constantly emits an intense laser beam for accurate targeting.
- Durable and lightweight aluminum alloy construction
- Corrosion resistant matte black anodization
- Moisture resistant seals
- 4 point internal windage and elevation adjustment knobs, protected by removable shroud
- Waterproof up to 30m, designed for wet and damp conditions
- Strike bezel designed for self defense
- Powered by 2X CR123A lithium battery
- Includes 20mm weapon mount for easy mounting to most standard weapon rails
- Controlled by pushbutton back or pressure switch (included)
5.75" x .75"Color:
2X CR123A Laser color:
Less than5 mWMaterial:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
Nothing bad about it so far
Discuss about G-Sight EVO-Knight Weapon Mounted Laser Sight (Color: Non-visible Infrared Laser) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!