ID: 66192 (Scope-AIM-JLB3940G)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Milled from one solid piece of aircraft grade aluminum to withstand constant heavy recoil
- Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
- Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
- Blue fused multi-coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
- Windage and elevation adjustment
- 3.5 Inch eye relief provides safety from heavy recoil and enables fast target acquisition
- Weaver / Picatinny 1913 ring mounts included
3x - 9xTube Dia.:
40mmField of View @100 yards:
35.8 - 12 FeetEye Relief:
13.3 - 4.4mmClick [email protected] yards:
16.2 oz.Scope Includes:
Scope, Ring Mounts, Elastic Lens Protectors, Manual. Reticle:
Water Transfer CamoManufacturer:
AIM Sports USA
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Great scope, I love it.
The scope works very well, and adjusts very easily between 3 and 9 times magnification. The eye relief is a little close for my liking, even though it claims the 3.5in. relief allows for quick target acquisition, I find that you really need to toy with it to get it right.
For example, I had to put it as far back as it could go on my rail, and then scoot the scope itself, as far back in the rings as I could, to get it right.
HOWEVER, once you do get it right, it's an excellent scope. The adjustments are so crisp, it feels very well made, and the magnification is beautiful
great scope, I love it, and use it on my L96, for airsoft, I dont think you need much over 5x, but it does come in handy for scouting, as you can see pretty far with it turned all the way up.
Discuss about AIM Sports 3-9x40 Duplex Scope w/ Steel Ring Mount Set with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!