ID: 65792 (Shirt-2559006)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
This shirt combines the best of both worlds, the durability and protection of a combat jacket with the comfort of a t-shirt. Based off the current military design that helps reduce the severity of burn injuries while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton, 40% CORDURA Baselayer fabric that meets the No melt, No drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Mock turtle neck
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Gusseted sleeves
- Pen/pencil stalls
- Hook & loop cuff closures
(Write a review)
"Nice shirt, I have really liked it.
- I normally wear mediums, and this medium fit very well.
- The camo matched the pants I had purchased through another store, so the shade of the camo is good.
- I was exptecing the material to be more like an athletic shirt, but it is more cotton than anything.
Despite my con, it still works well. I have used it and I think it handled sweating and all very well. Would buy/recommend again.
Discuss about Tru-Spec Tactical Response Uniform Combat Shirt - Digital Woodland (Size: X-Large) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!