ID: 65712 (Shirt-2548003)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The same durability and protection of a combat jacket with the comfort of the original combat shirt with the addition of a 1/4 zip front with mandarin collar for added protection. Based off the current military design that helps reduce the severity of burn injuries while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton, 40% CORDURA Baselayer fabric that meets the No melt, No drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- 1/4 zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Gusseted sleeves
- Pen/pencil stalls
- Hook & loop cuff closures
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Not much to say here, its a combat shirt. Only comment is that they run a little big, I bought an XL because that's what I normally wear, and the sleeves were huge. Not a typical problem I have, usually the sleeves are too short, but I'm exchanging this for a different size.
Discuss about Tru-Spec Tactical Response Uniform 1/4 Zip Combat Shirt - Black (Size: Small) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!